Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

"Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson (554 Views)

Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2018

As much as we hate to agree; Faith is not the easiest of virtues to develop... This is due to the simple fact that by default design we live on our human senses.
And for me, I go through some kind of struggles... And based on what my senses perceive... What i have to believe don't sometimes make sense; but I'm reminded of a passage in scripture that says "the Just shall live by faith", so knowing that I have to disregard what makes sense to make faith, i wrote this song to the Author and Finisher of my Faith, asking for intercession on my behalf and an increase in the very entity on which my Christian life is supposed to be anchored ::Faith!

Please download (details on how to download is attached for those who may find it difficult). It's my first single out there.. And it's real personal. embarassed

Download Link: https://www.reverbnation.com/nuel_d1/song/30212041-increase-my-faith

Alternative: https://my.notjustok.com/track/364788/emmanuel-dickson-increase-my-faith

https://soundcloud.com/nuel_d1/increase-my-faith

Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Lyrics

Verse 1:
I see the storm
I hear Your voice
I know what to do
But my faith can't pull through
I want to trust You
Believe that you won't
Let me drown
In the waters of doubt
I know it's by faith that I should live
So I've come to you with my own plea

Chorus:
Increase my faith
Don't let it fail
A prayer for me
Is what i need
Increase my faith

Verse 2:
Your purpose for pain
The storm and the rain
I don't understand
But you're God anyhow
See it's not easy
To go through a season
Where i cry
More than i sleep at night
I know it's by faith that I should live
So I've come to you with my own plea

Bridge:

All that i see
all that i feel
Tells me not to believe
Help me believe

Outro:
A prayer for me is what i need
I don't want to live by what i see
A prayer for me is what i need
increase my faith
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Good Morning @Lalasticlala @Mynd44 @oam4j @airmark Please help me move this to front page.. I'll really appreciate that.
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by Minion1: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2018
nice work bro! more grace..

Lalasticlala let's encourage him na
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lalasticlala, Dominique.. Please help me put this on front page to reach a wider audience, please.
Re: "Increase My Faith" - New Single By Emmanuel Dickson by RobinHez(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Seun

(1) (Reply)

. / Daddy Freeze Is Wrong About Christmas, Open Letter To Daddy Freeze / Saudi Teen Fleeing Family Arrives In Toronto After Being Granted Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.