Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate (1320 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by AgatuBoy(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2018
For the successful candidates that passed the first stage test and are invited to take the second test at different locations....

Lets share mind on ideas of the questions for the test.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by sureteeboy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Let me book a space here
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by danjudchi: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=AgatuBoy post=73049572]For the successful candidates that passed the first stage test and are invited to take the second test at different locations....

Lets share mind on ideas of the questions for the test.[/quote
Pls what was the cut off mark for the first test
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by Ejiadepeps: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
I was Also successful. Please let's share tips on questions that may likely come out
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by olusegunaina(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Get
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by careerlife(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mr scammer above, you no dey rest...nawa!
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by collins4real247: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Plz I scored 41.1 in the test is their any hope for me.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by Florybis: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't even know what to expect
@olusegun was just trying to help in his own way, Nobody wanna give past questions for free every one wants a fee
Me I just need Someone to tell me where to focus on...
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by Jumtai: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Have you been called for the second test ??

AgatuBoy:
For the successful candidates that passed the first stage test and are invited to take the second test at different locations....

Lets share mind on ideas of the questions for the test.
Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Test 2 Successful Candidate by Jumtai: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please has anyone been called for the next stage after the first test??

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cv Template 2019 / Apply For US Army Recruitment For Foreigners 2023/2024 – Www.goarmy.com / Unilag Msc Shortlisting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.