Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Human Life Cycle - Joking Only - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Human Life Cycle - Joking Only (2296 Views)

A Funny Life Cycle / Picture Of The Male Life Cycle / The Real Life Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by siapaya(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
In the beginning, God creates a cow.
God ordered it to eat in the grassland, to works under the hot sun for the whole day. And God give it 50 years of living.
The Ox said , " Working hard under the sun for 50 yrs? No , thank you. It's too depressing. Let me return 30 years to you. I'll have enough with 20yrs. And God agreed.

On the 2nd day, God created Monkey.
He ordered them to entertain the most valuable creature He will create, human. The monkey were ordered to do backflip,acrobatic, and things to make human laugh. And God give them 20 yrs of living.
Monkeys refused. " 20 yrs to clowning for human? We cant bear it. Let it be 10 years. We return the other 10 to You." And God agreed.

On the 3rd day, God create the dogs. It ordered by God to protect the human's front door. "Bark, each time people goin close to the human's door, " HE said. It'll be 20yrs of living for the dogs.
The dogs said, " No way we gonna do that for 20yrs. We return 10 yrs to You." And God agreed.

On the 4th day, Human Creation. God give human a simple task. "Have fun, and enjoy your life" God placed 25yrs for human.
Human really refused that arrangement. "25 yrs for enjoying life? That's too short!!"
Then Human came with a deal arrangement :
"The cow return 30 yrs, Monkey returned 10, and the dog returned 10. Let us have those, and we shall get 75 years for human. "
And God agreed.

Consequences :

first 25 years of human life filled with fun, joy, and easy. Just like God promised.
next 30 years human will have to work hard as a cow
another 10 yrs after that the human will have to give joy to the grandchildren and makes them happy, just like the monkey do.
and spending the rest 10yrs sitting in the house to bother everyone nearby, just like the dogs,
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2010
Nice!

but what's with the foreign language?
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by siapaya(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Nice!

but what's with the foreign language?

Sorry oo, it was a daily manna email ( one of my favorite ) from a catholic pastor, he send it in my language. I'm not Nigerian, but I do love NL. I think the moral of the funny story can be inspiring for some who read it, so I translate and post it.
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2010
oh, okay smiley

so where are you from then?
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by TeeJay6(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2010
embarassed
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by jokingmary(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2010
Nice
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by clemcykul(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
siapaya da joke wasnt funny to me but i commend ur ability to translate it from your language into English.

gud job cool
Re: Human Life Cycle - Joking Only by siapaya(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
clemcykul:

siapaya da joke wasnt funny to me but i commend your ability to translate it from your language into English.

gud job cool

I try better next time wink

(1) (Reply)

Laugh out your problem (photo) / Hilarious Photos Of A Dog Appreciating God's Creation / The Beauty Of CHINA Is Technology........what Is The Beauty Of NIGERIA? See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.