Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos (58914 Views)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / See How The Range Rover Has Evolved Over The Years / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Rushmore(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
They're still better than us.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
RTSC:

Advanced countries don't need to steal your ideas.
They are advanced for a reason.
The US don't steal from China. It is China that steal from the US.

It is developing countries who more often than not steal ideas to compete.

I am not talking about the morality here. International trade is not moral.
I am talking about survival and carving a niche for the nation in the world.

The advanced countries would do anything to get ahead.
I don't see why developing countries cannot do the same.
intellectual property theft is a crime full stop. And developing countries don't need to steal from others to get ahead. You can create similar products, there is nothing wrong with that, but when you start copying other people's patterns like they did with this car, then that's just wrong on so many levels. But we can agree to disagree Sha.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by CHIJACK(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
The way China is copying everything they will one day create another world.

I won't be surprised if the car is sold for 7million naira instead of range rover-like price of 50million naira.

Remember it is because of China that handset reached U and I.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by RTSC: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
intellectual property theft is a crime full stop. And developing countries don't need to steal from others to get ahead. You can create similar products, there is nothing wrong with that, but when you start copying other people's patterns like they did with this car, then that's just wrong on so many levels. But we can agree to disagree Sha.
Create similar product?
How?
Do you have their technological foundstion, or their Harvard, MIT, Yale universities?

Do you have their GDP with which they used to fund their wonderful research?

If China a nation of over 5000 years is still copying, what hope do you have?

Yes, intellectual fraud is a crime on a personal level, but when nations do it, there is nothing you can do.

If you think otherwise, go and arrest the Chinese premier and also remove over 2 trillion dollars from their GDP which they got through copying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by RTSC: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

I am sure it comes with either a 1.6 ltr or 2.0 ltr engine.

Which is quite economic. grin
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nwaotu10(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
stefanweeks:
Shey Na Dem do jubrin too?

grin
������
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by waalay(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Darkseid:
You probably don't know what you're saying. The best way to learn is to copy from others; I see China taking over the world in few years from now.

& I see d world in serious trouble!
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Awoo88: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
seanfer:

I crate of Orijin for you Boss
And one big gallon of origin bitters
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Charly68: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chinese !
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow, the car will be sweet to drive.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by sacx: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
This car doesn't look anything like a Range. More like a Lexus. They may be in partnership for all you know.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:

Never heard of it before
Gac is everywhere on Nigerian roads... Very nice ride.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Emzyme:
Wow
8.9m

Vz original 54m

Buy it
Pay another chinese company to put rang rover logo for me

Bring it to naija
Put it on nairaland
.full option.

Price 31m

Cashout
sense wee nor kee you grin check out their Landwind X7.. it is an exact replica of Range Rover evoque. Only difference is the logo. Sweet ride too.. bring that one here and a lot of Nigerians will not know the difference even someone who owns an original. Just change the logo and slap price.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
CHIJACK:
The way China is copying everything they will one day create another world.

I won't be surprised if the car is sold for 7million naira instead of range rover-like price of 50million naira.

Remember it is because of China that handset reached U and I.
the price is 8M
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
Lovely and good looking, if only it will last
do you know 60 percent of the cars, buses and trucks on Nigerian roads are Chinese cars? Yes it will last and will be cheaper to maintain and definitely more economical with parts that can be inter swapped to work perfectly. Same design, smaller pocket hole.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by vRendoh(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
AutoReportNG:
China... fear these guys

See more pictures, prototype here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/china-makes-replica-of-range-rover.html

Guy. .no dey show pics. .....make Black people wake up! The world don leave una behind finish
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by ACE1010: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
America had one time accused China as an ;Damazing copy cat after China bought a Boeing 747, dismantled it and built her own Boeing..... so this is no surprise to me!!! grin grin
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
U are right but it's usual between nations, even United States stole some Russian space technology b4 they could go to space, developing countries don't have the research facility or money to fund research so why not just steal from the develop countries and make life easy, I wish Nigeria will start still tech too.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by osemmie: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Laju1234:
China and imitation are 5&6

They copy without shame angry
watin naija copy? Corruption
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:
To be "manufactured" soon at an Innoson Motor Vehicle shop near you grin
Go and do your own nah if its easy
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Lhimeet(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
This China na Aba boys role model..

grin grin grin
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Naughtysite:
Go and do your own nah if its easy

I’ve rebuilt at least three vehicles, how many have you done?

Even ordinary bicycle you can’t even “manufacture”.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Labeebhabiby(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
that is why the China people are wre they are to when the Germans nd american came into Nigerian they promise that technology will be transfered to Nigerians after a while which they never did. so the China says technology is never transferred but steal. thats y they steal almost every thing
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
R0ckefeller:
they don't have copyright problems lol

that's the problem undecided
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Withou China an average Nigerian cant have a decent phone.
Dnt forget they were the first manufacturers of 2 sims phones.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by mudiana(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
internationalman:

Never heard of it before
have you heard of bisola of big broda? Na the car multi choice dash her for winning the trailblazer award, AMVCA 2018.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2018
This is the price you pay for outsourcing jobs to China.
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Labeebhabiby:
that is why the China people are wre they are to when the Germans nd american came into Nigerian they promise that technology will be transfered to Nigerians after a while which they never did. so the China says technology is never transferred but steal. thats y they steal almost every thing

See my post above
Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
ACE1010:
America had one time accused China as an ;Damazing copy cat after China bought a Boeing 747, dismantled it and built her own Boeing..... so this is no surprise to me!!! grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2018
internationalman:

Never heard of it before
GAC motors are here in Lagos now.
There is another car brand I have been seeing around town since 2008 driven by Nigerians - chaun...something. I don't know the spelling. They have SUVs and look like the older Honda CRV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Honda Accord (eod) 2003, 2004 & 2005 Models. / Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay' / New 2018 Toyota Camry: Details And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.