Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award (29942 Views)

Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Ahmed Musa Wins Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Player Of The Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Yomzzyblog: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Al Nassr and Super Eagles forward Ahmed Musa has been awarded Nigerian footballer of the year at the 2018 Nigerian Sports Award.

The striker who scored two goals at the World Cup in Russia has had an outstanding year so far.

He took to his IG page to share the good news, he wrote:

'I am extremely honored to be awarded the Nigerian footballer of the year. Firstly I thank Allah for everything and all of his blessings. I would also like to thank my teammates because without them this would not be possible! I dedicate this award to all my fans around the world who have supported me and gave me the energy and motivation to succeed. This is for you ❤����'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/ahmed-musa-named-nigerian-footballer-of.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Yomzzyblog: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrats Musa

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Segunade10: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Excelboi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ahmed Musa, congrats... Meanwhile, Buhari till 2023.... Atiku should not waste his money. No chance. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by NwaAmaikpe: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

Quite undeserved if you ask me.
Etebo deserves this.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by landmark86: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Musa issa goal
Nigeria issa goal
Buhari issa goal
APC issa goal

I love Nigeria

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by therasper: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congrat Gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by atikulated2019: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
shitplayer no wonder his club career is nothing to write home about
he played himself in the Epl
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by vroy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
congrats GOV
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by NMotorwerks: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Well Deserved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
well deserved

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by tkshittu1: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
1. If ur boy friend says "I will marry you at the right time". Ask him if he has ever seen a wrong time. Has he ever seen 10:65 p.m 2. Dat moment u want to leave the library but you can't because the pple u met are still reading.Father lord... 3. Nothing like romance on my wedding night ooooo..... We will sit down and count our money discuss about the pple dat ate more than one plate. So future husband take note 4. We fail exam no mean say we be Olodo.. Wetin we read no come out nioooo... 5. You will enter a boutique & see ur salary boldly written on just one pair of shoe. Poverty u are a bastard 6. Blessed are those guys that have no girl friend for they shall enjoy their pocket money.abi no be so 7. Some ladies be like..... I need a man that will open the door and show me where to sit.... A man that can stand by my side and handle a lot of cash!! Come to think of it aren't all this qualities of a bus conductor? No be me talk am ooooo..... 8. On judgment day I will be wearing Nigeria flag to notify Jesus that I can't be in hell twice. 9. Junior caught his dad red handed wit their maid. Dad: take this 200 and don't tell ur mum pls Junior: but dad this is not fair, mum gave me 500 when I caught her with the gate man and 1000 when I caught with the driver..... Ooh dad add something pls..... 11. Even your boo get a boo..... Any DJ that plays that song on my wedding day is joking with his balance. 12. One time in high skul I was dozing in a science lesson. The teacher from no where asked me... What is the unit of power equivalent to joule per second? Me: What? Teacher : clap for him.... Its called a watt My dear that is when I know that miracles still exist. #Good_Evening

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by seunmohmoh(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Vb
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Jarus(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
That was an easy decision.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Aboki99(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite undeserved if you ask me.
Etebo deserves this.
Child of hate. Ipob means hate.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Genniez(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
You deserve it after putting great smile on nigerians face with those heart attack relieving goals...something the buresident couldn't do in 3years...some itchy fingers will remind me of my ................

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by landmark86: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Stard:
Today sure fixed match available now.
What are you waiting for now!!
Recover all you have lost.. Interested people that are ready to be among my winners should call or WhatsApp me on 090°2293°1516

It is 100 % sure and fixed no chance of losing. Hurry up now and be part of the winning team.

Why worried about us?
When u can still stake with your 5,000,000 won & win more.

Mumu guy grin

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by BafanaBafana: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Musa is a Buharist.
We are winning everything winnable.
Buhari zan zan 2023

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Justseyii(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Bakarejr10: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Congratulations to u @ahmed Musa.
Many more awards

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Atigba: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
I be think say Africa footballer

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Chi4sky(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
if next year election would be fair like this then we won't have reasons to worry

ATIKU 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by dreezybines: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Stard:
Today sure fixed match available now.
What are you waiting for now!!
Recover all you have lost.. Interested people that are ready to be among my winners should call or WhatsApp me on 090°2293°1516

It is 100 % sure and fixed no chance of losing. Hurry up now and be part of the winning team.

This is no proof that you predicted this games...
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by thesicilian: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
How many footballers do we have in Nigeria?
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by milaso: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
he deserve it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by Philinho(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Your humility is what I desire most.......Keep it up....CONGRATS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by WeyreyHunter: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
tkshittu1:
1. If ur boy friend says "I will marry you at
the right time". Ask him if he has ever seen a
wrong time. Has he ever seen 10:65 p.m
2. Dat moment u want to leave the library
but you can't because the pple u met are still
reading.Father lord...
3. Nothing like romance on my wedding
night ooooo..... We will sit down and count
our money discuss about the pple dat ate
more than one plate. So future husband take
note
4. We fail exam no mean say we be Olodo..
Wetin we read no come out nioooo...
5. You will enter a boutique & see ur salary
boldly written on just one pair of shoe.
Poverty u are a bastard
6. Blessed are those guys that have no girl
friend for they shall enjoy their pocket
money.abi no be so
7. Some ladies be like..... I need a man that
will open the door and show me where to
sit.... A man that can stand by my side and
handle a lot of cash!! Come to think of it
aren't all this qualities of a bus conductor?
No be me talk am ooooo.....
8. On judgment day I will be wearing Nigeria
flag to notify Jesus that I can't be in hell
twice.
9. Junior caught his dad red handed wit
their maid.
Dad: take this 200 and don't tell ur mum pls
Junior: but dad this is not fair, mum gave me
500 when I caught her with the gate man
and 1000 when I caught with the driver.....
Ooh dad add something pls.....
11. Even your boo get a boo..... Any DJ that
plays that song on my wedding day is joking
with his balance.
12. One time in high skul I was dozing
in a science lesson. The teacher from no
where asked me...
What is the unit of power equivalent to joule
per second?
Me: What?
Teacher : clap for him.... Its called a watt
My dear that is when I know that miracles
still exist.
#Good_Evening
BafanaBafana:
Musa is a Buharist.
We are winning everything winnable.
Buhari zan zan 2023
Aboki99:

Child of hate. Ipob means hate.

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Well deserved!
Re: Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award by MorataFC: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Well deservoir grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SuperFalcons Defender Faith Ikidi Weds (photos) / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) / Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.