Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor (1441 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Gucciblog: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Daddy Freeze has reacted to the viral video of actress/Evangelst Patience Ozokwor saying a born again Christian is not ready to serve God if he or she has not changed their wardrobe. Reacting to her post via his IG page, Freeze wrote

''Wow, this used to be my favorite actress..... We have all been schooled in error, Christianity does not dictate a dress code, modesty in all things is advised, but this right here is someone’s personal philosophy, NOT Christ’s!

This is just sad
Yes the church should be separate from the world. But the world is not fashion or music, it’s money power and religion.
When Yeshua said the world hated him, who was he talking about? Fashion designers? Of course not, it was religious people using the name of God who hated him.
? John 15:18 ?
New Living Translation
"If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.
-
If you want to drive the world out of the church, start with the GOs

Watch Her Viral Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/christianity-does-not-dictate-a-dress-code-daddy-freeze-slams-patience-ozokwor/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by hisgrace090: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why is this dady freeze more knowlegeable than almost all that have joined Christianity in all area?

Serving God with sentiment instead of the bible is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by SIMPLYkush: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
shut up freeze and give respect to your elders

3 Likes

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by komzygirl(f): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Papa freezer, hmmmmmmm!!!!!

Parking wela hia!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Must this elf respond to everything put out there on the internet
How about just ignore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by MJBOLT: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
watch as ZOMBIETIANS will flood this thread insulting freeze
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Slaveman343: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
People like Patience insult the grace of God everyday by thinking they can buy their way into heaven. If we have to work for salvation, then Jesus died for nothing na. She doesn't now it is people like her Jesus was referring to as the world. Prostitutes, armed robbers, cultists, corrupt politicians go full heaven because na dem be children of grace.

Correct one Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by GraGra247(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
So make we naked dey go church since dress code no dey. Freeze abi freezer, mind yasef oh!!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by LuciferDivine: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Patience Ozokwor - the most wicked woman in Nigeria - cannot preach Christianity to others.

It's a taboo.

She belongs in a shrine very close to a river bank or an Ihiala where her evil skill set can be put to better use.

Daddy Freeze must continue to force light into these sheeple until they're broken free of any shackles these religious conmen & women have on them.

I officially cover Daddy Freeze with the precious Blood of Jesus I stole some years back from that stupid boy while he hung on the cross.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by IamD18: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
shut up freeze and give respect to your elders
Free the sheeple and practise religion with sense Bruv.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
Patience Ozokwor - the most wicked woman in Nigeria cannot preach Christianity to others.

It's a taboo.

She belongs in a shrine very close to a river bank or an Ihiala where her evil skill set can be put to better use.

Daddy Freeze must continue to force light into these sheeple until they're broken free of any shackles these religious conmen & women have on them.

I officially cover Daddy Freeze with the precious Blood of Jesus I stole some years back from that stupid boy while he hung on the cross.

*spits angry
Your anus must be envious of your mouth with all the filth it spews
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Oyindidi(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why mama G be like that for the pix? I no get time for freeze
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by speedyconnect3: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Freeze is intelligent and will send her to the cleaners anytime.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by jabor4Naija(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Very funny, so if i don't change my wardrobe dat means i'm not ready to serve God.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by alBHAGDADI: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Freeze the false prophet and Antichrist is here again. Who told him the Bible doesn't speak of dress code?

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

The Bible speaks of modest apparel, not the 250k Gucci semi-nude dresses our celebrities wear. They even flaunt their N2million Fendi handbag which is enough to build a house in some states in Nigeria. That is against what the Bible said above about not having costly array. Generally, some. are to avoid outfit that will draw immoral attention to them.

Mr Freeze aka Bible teacher that has torn some pages off his Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by milaso: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
na this kind talk daddy freezer dey like embarassed cry
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Tamarapetty(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Example; if a stripper gives her life to christ, she's not supposed to keep those stripping outfit anymore. She's expected to dress decently now!!

Not that u'll wear one faded brown shirt, with long skirt, dead hat and cortina shoe claiming overrighteous.

Use ur sense na!!!
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Kennedy94(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
OK
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Metuh: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
MJBOLT:
watch as ZOMBIETIANS will flood this thread insulting freeze
You are the real zombie who needs idiot Freeze to show him the way first.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by MJBOLT: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
a brainless zombie re.tard spotted,freeze comment don pain the fool

Metuh:

You are the real zombie who needs idiot Freeze to show him the way first.
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:
Patience Ozokwor - the most wicked woman in Nigeria - cannot preach Christianity to others.

[s]It's a taboo.

I officially cover Daddy Freeze with the precious Blood of Jesus I stole some years back from that stupid boy while he hung on the cross.[/s]

*spits angry

I rather read Nwamaikp...'s post!
Re: Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor by Les: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze the false prophet and Antichrist is here again. Who told him the Bible doesn't speak of dress code?

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

The Bible speaks of modest apparel, not the 250k Gucci semi-nude dresses our celebrities wear. They even flaunt their N2million Fendi handbag which is enough to build a house in some states in Nigeria. That is against what the Bible said above about not having costly array. Generally, some. are to avoid outfit that will draw immoral attention to them.

Mr Freeze aka Bible teacher that has torn some pages off his Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.
Tamarapetty:
Example; if a stripper gives her life to christ, she's not supposed to keep those stripping outfit anymore. She's expected to dress decently now!!

Not that u'll wear one faded brown shirt, with long skirt, dead hat and cortina shoe claiming overrighteous.

Use ur sense na!!!
The only sensible Ppl so far.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Yellow Jumpsuit / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Flaunts Their Curves In New Photos / 'I Love You' - Singer, Cassie Says As She Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.