Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other (63802 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by ebusnwaoma: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill had a 'shade session' earlier today on Instagram. 

https://lailasnews.com/tonto-dikeh-and-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill-shade-each-other/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2018

I dont understand.

You for try explain for people like us.

Is he telling her that she dont have ear? Abi is she saying their son is a mistake

Because the picture may imply any of these things. What's the gist?

Meanwhile see how dem don use fading scatter that small pikin hair. He now has serious receding hairline.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by jantofubu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
That guy is devilishcheesy see jabbing now... "Hearing your name when no one is calling" cheesy the thing go pepper anty tonto for toto smiley

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
jantofubu:
That guy is devilishcheesy see jabbing now... "Hearing your name when no one is calling" cheesy the thing go pepper anty tonto for toto smiley

Could this be the Jantofubu that I know

Janto! Janto!

You trek reach here??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by praizblog: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Josh2x: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
We are tired of this yeyebrities undecided

D Mod that moved dis nonsense to front page
Take dis

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Nigerianiski: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
winter is coming... beware

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

To think this lady used to moan and bite the bedsheet when getting the kondo from Churchill.

These ladies ain't just loyal.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by youngberry001(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Sweetcollins: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
See our honourable counselor

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Nlolodo: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Peejayx01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
This funny people againi
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by kingzjay(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
This kind story fit make person purge sef...

Next!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Eizzy003(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
I'm surprised on how this nonsense got to FP

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by LeopardX: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lols....it seems this Olakunle guy made a bet with his guys that he would marry and impregnate Tonto and then dump her. The guy never seemed like someone who loved her in the first place. Look closely at the pictures.....he no even look her face. grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by ayourbamie: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Olakunle the great yoruba demon

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Abalado(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
This Yoruba girl sha,,,, nawa o,,, Allah kaokasua

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by younglleo: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dis kine childish shading

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Sweetcollins: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Meanwhile, this ain't shading at all
Bloggers at it again

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
The guy was on his lane i dont see any shading up there

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by dan900(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
These ones have started with their wahala again. Must you guys bring your issues to social media.

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TO SMALL FOR YOU. THEN LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. IT CAN BE DONE FROM ANYWHERE/STATE IN NIGERIA. IT DOESN'T TAKE TIME. HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

SEE MY SIGNATURE TO REACH ME ON WHATSAPP. CHEERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by Wizdray: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Don't really understand. Where is the shade?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by PotatoSalad(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Smh. Kidults

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by TreasureJunky: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Honestly, I don't understand the shading, can somebody put me through

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by celebgistz2: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
She needs to be renamed Toto Dikeh angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by tayo200(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
like my comment if you still don't get the shading here..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by hackman34: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
wetin concern us?

13 Easy Steps to Get Her Fall In love With You And Take Her To Bed https://infosreal.tk/13-easy-steps-get-fall-love-take-bed/
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other by WeyreyHunter: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
tayo200:
like my comment if you still don't get the shading here..

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.