Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning (595 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2010
This Sunday morning a Muslim woman I have known for over 18 months shared the gospel tracts from Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church with people coming to buy from her shop. She gave one of the tracts to my friend!
Re: Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning by Yefet(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
Glory to God almighty. I pray she is born-again and may the Grace of Christ Jesus be upon her to stay faithful,upright,holy till the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning by nopuqeater: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
And many christians are thinking about leaving Christianity to Islam. What do you say about that?

A woman who is running into "mountain of fire" is definitely going to be burnt.

I ask Allah Ta'ala not to make my loved ones be part of "fire". Fire consumes ferociously.
Re: Muslim Woman Shares The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On Sunday Morning by chakula: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2010
nopuqeater:

I ask Allah Ta'ala not to make my loved ones be part of "fire". Fire consumes ferociously.

Ameen ya Akhiy.

(1) (Reply)

The Closing Of The Gates Of Grace / Revelations On Hell. / The Source Of True Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.