Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (45779 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by celebgistz2: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Former Psquare duo/twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye are a year older today!

P-Square was formerly a Nigerian R&B duo composed of identical twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye born 18 November 1981 (Age 37) Jos, Nigeria. Native of Ifite Dunu, Anambra State of Nigeria. They are Recording artist, singer, song-writer, performer, Instruments vocals.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Source; https://celebgistz.com/peter-and-paul-okoye-celebrates-their-37th-birthday-today-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by celebgistz2: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Watch The Video>>>HERE

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by GistersNG: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2018
sad
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by XINOIX: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by hacmond(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
I want dis brothers back together.

15 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Austindark(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
The word "former psquare" made all the best wishes I had for them to vanish

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by olajazz(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Christian or Muslim if you are reading this post Death will not visit u and your family this ember month and God will surprise you with unexpected miracles beyond expections very soon

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
These guys will still come together

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2018
happy birthday Peter and Paul okoye
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by mathew247: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2018
a bottle of orobo Pepsi is now 120 instead of 100naira. thunder fire buhari.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2018
darol4real:
These guys will still come together
Dem separate before?
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Super talents are born in November

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by lascopes(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2018
olajazz:
Christian or Muslim if you are reading this post Death will not visit u and your family this ember month and God will surprise you with unexpected miracles beyond expections very soon

Amin

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2018
They can go hell... The one on low cut looks stingy to me, am sure he caused the break up, you dey gym still wan dance like Michael Jackson ewww... Doesn't fit
No happy birthday to him
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by AustineCJ: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
happy birthday to the up coming artiste.....
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by theunnamed: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
olajazz:

Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Marrying a yoruba lady is the worst mistake an igbo man will ever make in Life,because the most surely break your family
Shut up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by jetkinsdido: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
2 DAYS TO GO FOR THE PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER/BUSINESS

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by 9iceX(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Happy twins..
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018

And here I am without achieving anything and to even think that today is my birthday breaks my heart embarassed cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
Marrying a yoruba lady is the worst mistake an igbo man will ever make in Life,because the most surely break your family

So all the igbo families who are not experiencing peace have a Yoruba woman married into it? Very myopic!

33 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by origima: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:

This one na bastard self
Nairaland keeping aiding outcasts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

And here I am without achieving anything and to even think that today is my birthday breaks my heart embarassed cry

Don't feel bad brov, God will make a way

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
abbeyty:

Don't feel bad brov, God will make a way

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
I thought this guys were born 1978. How come they are now three Yeats younger
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2018
let's move on
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:

Yea, that's how ur mum destroyed ya family...slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2018
mathew247:
a bottle of orobo Pepsi is now 120 instead of 100naira. thunder fire buhari.
buy plastic one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.