Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? (618 Views)

Jesus Is Trending Today / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Very simple, as low as possible. Why are folks religious but not godly yes. They have a form of godliness, sheep clothings but they are devouring wolves, denying the power of the kingdom of God Almighty, His power and authority are the eyes of the lamb, the seven horns, seven eyes, seven Spirits sent to everyone, everything everywhere. The fruit of the Spirit which is love love love love love love love. Which is the greatest hits. Do you love me asked the lamb of God Almighty And Peter was grieved because that he asked these three times. What's wrong in being sure you love him??

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The Almighty wants the whole world to bear fruit of him.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

You see what we mean?? But then His citizens twisted his instructions for their evil traditions. They love with their words but not with their hearts. The Almighty cried out in one of his message...

Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Matthew 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Maybe this parable of Jesus Christ will hit you if the above didn't...

Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

20:10 And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty.

20:11 And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. 20:12 And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.

20:13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. 20:14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.

20:15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? 20:16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 20:18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

20:19 And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them. 20:20 And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Love you LORD God Almighty
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2018
I am
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2018
We are excited
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Surely surely
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Oh lord
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Right now
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Fruit
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Praise God
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jehovah God Almighty
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2018
We love you LORD God
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yea exactly
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Grace
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kingdom hearts
Re: The secret which is trending in the spiritual TV can you see it? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Practical Love In Marriage (part 1) / Prophet Who Predicted APC Victory In Oyo State, See Confidence In Falsehood / Pastor Spotted Baptizing Church Members With Bottles Of Beer In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.