Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know (17228 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2018
It's in your hands. How did you know First, you need to realise that you are a branch bearing fruit, and so, start sending your fruits ahead of his return. Where is that?? What kind of fruit?? Genuine love from your heart. In whatever measure you can.

Philippians 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

The Almighty God, the LORD of the harvest, the lord of the vineyard, gives us many opportunities to bear fruit, like in this situation...

Luke 20:10 And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty.

20:11 And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. 20:12 And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.

20:13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. 20:14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. 20:15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?

Why did they acted like they did?? Because their master, Christ the king of kings and lord of lords had gone to receive unshakable kingdom for himself and then return to his citizens. And so, most of them lost their faith in him, their confidence in him and rebelled against him and his father God Almighty.

Psalms 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Don't Lose faith, your confidence which has great rewards coming. For we are saved by hope, but hope that's seen isn't hope. What a man sees why yet wait for it? But if we hope for what we haven't seen, then we should wait with patience. The King will surely return.

Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

6 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Trustme2(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Be prepared

5 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by lightblazingnow(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

1 Like

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by IamTheAnswers: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Waiting patiently waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2018
Following
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by hakeem4(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2018
matt 16 vs 28 Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

2 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by onuowu78: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
sure
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by KingsleyCEO: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
Even with my slow Glo network, I'm still able to come close to being so close to first to comment.

All of the above points of OP are well noted.
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by oderinde151(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Hallelujah smiley
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
2018 years gone
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Hakeem12(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2018
K
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
Amen.... The Lord is come soon.

See What The Bible Says About Makeup
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by akdjr(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2018
So people never still realize say that matter na the highest scam on earth?

11 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by chibike69: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2018
grin

Scam scam scam

No christ is coming
Wise up ma niggurs

6 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by 10mobile: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by johnDkay(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2018
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Eberex(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Are you referring to all these mushroom pastors?
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by WaffenSS(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2018
People have been waiting for over 2,000 years....
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Beaten: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2018
The day Jesus will come, una eye go clear!! !

Jesus has helped me in life. No other spiritual being can do such wonders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Mumadeife: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
If U Have JESUS, U Have Everything

4 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Horus(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back

4 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Niyi53(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
You all are also committing the same mistake made by the Jews. They were expecting Elijah to return physically from the heavens as he went. But when Jesus Christ came and was asked about the coming of Elijah, he replied he has appeared in the person of John the Baptist.

We all, except for the Jews, believe the verdict of Jesus Christ to be right and the Jews to be wrong in rejecting him. But seem to forget that the Jews had the clear wordings of the scripture to back up their claims that Jesus was wrong and they were right.... However, in the sight of God, they, the Jews, are wrong.

Same is happening right now. A man has announced himself to be the awaited messiah based upon Divine instruction. He is a Muslim and the Holy founder of the world wide Ahmadiyya Muslim community. Not until you pay attention to him and accept him, No Messiah would ever descend from the heavens! Never!!!

https://www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by jeff1607(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Me and God

5 & 6
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by dangoteinlaw: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Horus:
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back
grin once you start using these facts the next word u hear is "u are a canal mind lmao"" isn't funny that the Bible has no proof but science on the other hand has everything proven. Religion is the biggest scam, an illusion to control ppls mind. I asked someone the other day, if the world was created in 7days, how many hours was in each day? Who measured the time? The fool fled off

4 Likes

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Iamzik: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2018
Niyi53:
You all are also committing the same mistake made by the Jews. They were expecting Elijah to return physically from the heavens as he went. But when Jesus Christ came and was asked about the coming of Elijah, he replied he has appeared in the person of John the Baptist.

We all, except for the Jews, believe the verdict of Jesus Christ to be right and the Jews to be wrong in rejecting him. But seem to forget that the Jews had the clear wordings of the scripture to back up their claims that Jesus was wrong and they were right.... However, in the sight of God, they, the Jews, are wrong.

Same is happening right now. A man has announced himself to be the awaited messiah based upon Divine instruction. He is a Muslim and the Holy founder of the world wide Ahmadiyya Muslim community. Not until you pay attention to him and accept him, No Messiah would ever descend from the heavens! Never!!!

https://www.alislam.org/topics/messiah/

Move your sorry ads over to Islamic padlocked thread. Who invited you here?
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Niyi53(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Iamzik:

Move your sorry ads over to Islamic padlocked thread. Who invited you here?

lol... "the desire to update you with the truth; reality"
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Zoroaster: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
WTF.. I'll kill him again if he comes back grin

1 Like

Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by SmooshCHN: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2018
You people should go and sleep abeg.
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by luckingto50: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Hitler
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by luckingto50: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Zoroaster:
WTF.. I'll kill him again if he comes back grin
Hitler
Re: See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know by Adakintroy: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2018
akdjr:
So people never still realize say that matter na the highest scam on earth?

Like you know anything.

Scam my foot.

Till taday have you found a single man more wiser than solomon. Even men aside of Christianity read his works. Before you reach peak greatestness. Kings from far and near came to hear him speak. Solomon wealth as his days was calculated to be among the richest men ever to live. And he tells you all came from God. Who are you again remind me?

in this world you must have submerge yourself in the book of proverbs at some point if you want to make it far.. Other religion just refer to it as book of wisdom

Moses was an Egyptian prince. To date one of the most know figure. In human history. David was a king..not just any person. Daniel worked with one of the most know world empires..don't even get me started on Jesus christ. Who on earth among scientist, industrialist economist, politicians you know have risen above christ..

mention one name greater than christ. I mean literary.

Even if you don't believe in God. Reason along line of truth. What kind of scam did they pull off on humanity to be this big.

They are scamners, then they must really be good at it. Either ways humanity is still the biggest fool. Even American president like trump with all his antics, speak of God in high praise. Again who are you.

Christ Said it this way. (Paraphrasing) If you say you are a fool you then you are wise, but since you say you are wise, you my find are the biggest fool.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Bishop Atule Usuh / The Story Of Melchizedek / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.