Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail (778 Views)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Scottish Man Facing 3 Years In Jail For Touching A Man In A Bar In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by Riccotrixx(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2018
A 22-year-old Texas based man has been proven innocent of a crime he did not commit after a selfie saved him

It was gathered that the young man identified as Christopher Precopia was set up by his ex lover and could have spent 99 years of his life behind bars sae for the selfie he took on the night he was alleged to hae committed the crime

Christopher Precopia was in shock when the police showed up unannounced at his place of work on September 2017 to arrest him over a case of burglary with the intent to commit other crimes

He was immediately taken to Williamstown County Jail and released only after his family posted a $150,000 bond

Precopia later found out his ex-girlfriend from high school had gone to the cops with a fabricated tale alleging that Precopia broke into her home in Temple and sliced an X into her chest with a box cutter because she had a rocky relationship with him several years earlier.

Upon inestigation, it was discovered that the night of the alleged attack, Precopia was actually 65 miles away at a hotel in Austin with his mom, Erin Precopia.

Luckily, he decided to take a selfie of himself with his family that evening, which he posted on social media.

Reacting to the incident, Erin Precopia said;

“By the grace of God, the accuser said it happened on the day when I can say totally, 100%, where he was at,”

Police were forced to finally dropped the charges against him nine months after his arrest, when his lawyer, Rick Flores, took the alibi evidence to Bell County prosecutors.

Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by bewla(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2018
time taking
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by olaric(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Good for him
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by theunnamed: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2018
If na me, na to sue both the bítch and the nonsense county for defamation and fuckíng negligence!!

We don't take this kinda of shît from bîtches and their supporters where I'm from.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
The lawyers didn't do their gadamn job well
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by Abaje195(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
selfie anytime anywhere...good 4 him
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by Abaje195(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2018
theunnamed:
If na me, na to sue both the bítch and the nonsense county for defamation and fuckíng negligence!!

We don't take this kinda of shît from bîtches and their supporters where I'm from.

oga where are u from? don't tell me from dat shithole��
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Selfie to the rescue! smiley

Evil gal looking for somebody's destiny to quench.

Lucky guy he is!

1 Like

Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by theunnamed: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2018
Abaje195:

oga where are u from? don't tell me from dat shithole��

Let me just say, acres of weed farms and militants full my backyard... lipsrsealed
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by 3phase(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Legend Line Walker; Hong Kong Season Film Came 2 My Mind
Re: Selfie Saves Innocent Man Facing 99 Years In Jail by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Make we always dey take selfie be that

(1) (Reply)

How This Man Allegedly Kidnapped And Raped U.S. Citizen In Lagos / White Ladies Engage In Sex With Nigerian Drug Lords In Return Of Drugs In Italy / DESPO student dies, boyfriend injured in a lone accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.