Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

"Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) (46014 Views)

"Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / "None Of Una Go Die Better" Charly Boy Criticizes FG For Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by strangethings: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please check out my website www.emotionsblog.com
I am a writer, blogger and freelance photographer. All my work is displayed on my website. My vision is to promote positive thinking, introspection, reflection and a forward facing approach to life experiences, through understanding our own emotions. If you too are a writer and would like to send a submission after having a look at it, please let me know. Thank you!

My written work is displayed on:
www.emotionsblog.com/encounters

My photography is displayed on:
www.emotionsblog.com/photomoments
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by EllaCynthia(f): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Cee C has to apologiez to Tobi. (dont ask me why,u knw d gist
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by sophiathefirst: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
kandi006:

Life is really not that hard my dear, it was just a picture, no one is asking him to be friends with her. People should learn to let things go. That Tobi guy has always behaved very childishly and needs to really grow up fast for his own sake..
When they said she should come down from her hotel room to snap pics with Alex and fellow housemate. She was busy giving her attitude. Meanwhile they all went for Peace Walk in port Harcourt. Imagine. Someone that immediately went on to like hate comments, someone that never for ONCE tell her fans to stop trolling her fellow housemates. Has she changed and moved on? Tobi don't need to form for the gram, he knows better now. He already the kind of person she is.

2 Likes

Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by EllaCynthia(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
She shud apologiez first nd her apologiez shud be as aloud as her disrespect

3 Likes

Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
sophiathefirst:

When they said she should come down from her hotel room to snap pics with Alex and fellow housemate. She was busy giving her attitude. Meanwhile they all went for Peace Walk in port Harcourt. Imagine. Someone that immediately went on to like hate comments, someone that never for ONCE tell her fans to stop trolling her fellow housemates. Has she changed and moved on? Tobi don't need to form for the gram, he knows better now. He already the kind of person she is.

Easy dear, I am not even a bbn fan to start with, I don’t have time to follow up on their moves, made my comment based on the video I watched jare.. It not that deep!
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by sophiathefirst: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
kandi006:

Easy dear, I am even a bbn fan to start with, I don’t have time to follow up on their moves, made my comment based on the video I watched jare.. It not that deep!
Same as me. Made my comment based on what i ve watched too.
Ok bye
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
planetx13:
Tobi is nothing but a pant ..... there's no big deal in taking a picture with her unless of course, just like the "pant" he is, he is still in love with her and angry about her relationship with Leo.

Tobi needs to grow up.....

Ciao

Actually you should grow up, jumping into conclusions like a woman. I never liked ceec from the beginning and Tobi in the house because he acts childish at times but on this event I would support him. Not once did she apologise to him. Can you remember how she caused his generation and all? Please give the sissy talk a rest. No one should forgive anyone if they are not ready just because society considers that mature. When he is ready, he will. I personally would never forgive her if she had done that to me. So in the end it’s how you feel and not how society feels. So grow up, asslicker
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
kandi006:
He is a child and needs to really grow up

I guess you are still short minded. You would get to an age where you will become more open minded. Ceec is a very toxic lady and that’s what she is. When Tobi is ready to let go, we will know. He should do it when he is ready and not how/when society expects him to. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
elderken:
Hahahahahahah
My broda, life don hit you be that oooooo.
You suppose don get plan life after service now. Well nothing spoil. Some nigga here fit show you legit way to earn cash online.

Bros, no be small thing.
I'd be happy if I can be shown the way to make money online o.
Life just start o
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by nwanyionitsha: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
vivianbelema:
Tobo G my niqqa

Paul Okoye? nwanne go and reconcile with Peter fess

happy sunday my people my people....una don chop rice���
This isn't psquare Paul Okoye.
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by nwanyionitsha: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
oruma19:
Tobi was right. no need forming friendship abeg, that girl is badly trained, no be human being,let her be on her own abeg.
You that you are 'goodly'trained, i haven't seen you rubbing shoulders with her class.
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by StyleAfos(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by OYIBN: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Tobi did the right thing. No need faking for the gram whereas you don't talk to me in real life grin grin grin grin

So he was not faking for the gram when he sent her birthday wishes less than 2 weeks ago. He didn't know they were not talking in real life, abi? The guy is childish, period. The lady comported herself very well. It is the messy kid that was shouting like a tout at Mushin market . He didn't advance his brand which he is suppose to be building by his kindergarten behaviour.
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by OYIBN: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Still in love with her? Don't make me laugh pls! And as for him getting angry with her relationship with Leo. Even before she and Leo started acting movies for the gram he was behaving like this so his behaviour has nothing to do with them. Meanwhile cee c was caught liking negative comments about him so she needs to grow up too grin grin

You are very funny. 26 year old Cee-C and Leo acting movie for the gram for what purpose? Did you watch BBnaija on You tube or DSTV/GoTV? They are acting movie for a messy kid and high school drop-out girl of 22 years? If you watched and analysed Ceeleo individually, you will know they are serious minded individuals not actors. Cee-C is a lawyer and Leo an engineer. Leo made it clear to Alex while in the house that he was not interested in having a relationship with her. Her crying did not make him change his mind and he never took advantage of her. When Ebuka interviewed Leo when he was evicted, he made it CLEAR he was not interested in Alex. Things did not work out between Tobi and Cee-C and he moved on to Alex. Both continued after leaving the house. Leo and Cee-C had nothing going in the house. They became friendly after the show and decided to date themselves. So were does acting for the gram come in? Try and differentiate between a reality show and real life. The show has ended and housemates are in the real world living their life's among family and friends.

1 Like

Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by elderken(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Just start looking for ways to learn mini importation, some thread about it in nairaland spells it out step by step. With 5 k self you fit start.
Use Facebook and instagram to do your marketing aside offline marketing.
I for help on, but got a lot of project on my plate. Wish you all the best
01mcfadden:

Bros, no be small thing.
I'd be happy if I can be shown the way to make money online o.
Life just start o
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by earlgreen: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
vivianbelema:
Tobo G my niqqa

Paul Okoye? nwanne go and reconcile with Peter fess

happy sunday my people my people....una don chop rice���

Lolz... Good one bro
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by earlgreen: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
earlgreen:
Grow up my ass...
Grow up my ass...
planetx13:
Tobi is nothing but a pant ..... there's no big deal in taking a picture with her unless of course, just like the "pant" he is, he is still in love with her and angry about her relationship with Leo.

Tobi needs to grow up.....

Ciao

Cece need borrow some sense
Re: "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) by earlgreen: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
earlgreen:
Grow up my ass...

Cece need borrow some sense
OYIBN:

You are very funny. 26 year old Cee-C and Leo acting movie for the gram for what purpose? Did you watch BBnaija on You tube or DSTV/GoTV? They are acting movie for a messy kid and high school drop-out girl of 22 years? If you watched and analysed Ceeleo individually, you will know they are serious minded individuals not actors. Cee-C is a lawyer and Leo an engineer. Leo made it clear to Alex while in the house that he was not interested in having a relationship with her. Her crying did not make him change his mind and he never took advantage of her. When Ebuka interviewed Leo when he was evicted, he made it CLEAR he was not interested in Alex. Things did not work out between Tobi and Cee-C and he moved on to Alex. Both continued after leaving the house. Leo and Cee-C had nothing going in the house. They became friendly after the show and decided to date themselves. So were does acting for the gram come in? Try and differentiate between a reality show and real life. The show has ended and housemates are in the real world living their life's among family and friends.

Abeg educate am oo..

Pple can be so clueless, yet desperate to say something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.