Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. (36285 Views)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by CastedDude: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Here are pictures of the Zamfara twin sisters shortly after regaining their freedom. The young ladies named Hassana and Hussaina who were kidnapped a month ago were released unhurt It said after N15million ransom was paid before their freedom, according to reports..

Online publication, Daily Nigerian, said it spoke with the twins shortly after their release and confirmed that they were released.

According to media reports, the ransom was raised through crowd funding, family contributions and borrowing. The largest contribution came from a senator, Kabir Marafa.

On Wednesday, the abductors of the twin sisters threatened to kill one of the girls if payment of their ransom was not made on time.

The twins, were kidnapped last month in Dauran town, while distributing the invitation cards of their wedding.

A family member, Ibrahim Abubakar, who spoke with the kidnappers and the twins on phone on Thursday, said the kidnappers had reduced the ransom to N15million.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/zamfara-twins-hassana-and-hussaina-pictured-after-being-released.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by alsudan: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Kidnap for ransom in Zamfara. Jubrin is working.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Emmyloaded: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Good
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by atikulated2019: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Thank God Jubril called his boys to order without the beautiful gals getting rapped at the @šš

I'm sure they where fingered btw
Jubril Out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Chibuzor11(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Wow!
Thank you Jesus for their safe release.
It's really sad that the craft of the Niger Delta militants have been employed by our peaceful and loving northern counterparts.
Sometimes I weep at night because of the acts of my kinsmen and our close by neighbors having been spread to your Yoruba and northern counterparts.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by DaniDarvey: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Cute girls.

Contact me for beautiful bouncy castles at very good price.
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Worlddating: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by wirelernet: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
am happy for the girls. what about chibok girls too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by benb995: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by mbaboy(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Beautiful girls
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by WeyreyHunter: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Trendy247:
Hope their pucciz are intact o
leisuretym:
what a wicked way of raising election campaign fund!! Jubril is just too wicked! chai!
sarrki:
Thank Gifford’s there families
leisuretym:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
seun

PLEASE I WANT TO DEACTIVATE MY ACOUNT

I can not even access the email I used to register 8 years ago!

please deactive the account for me

those girls will definately have big puuuusy lips! because they are fat girls

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
Thank Gifford’s there families
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Bolustical: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2018
I just pray they were not sexually molested.

Thank God for their freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Trendy247: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Hope their pucciz are intact o
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Osasnidas(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2018
So much beautiful... The ransom will be gotten back through bride price
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Ayoswit(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2018
This is the first time I'm seeing Hausa twins. Thank God they were released unhurt.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by leisuretym: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
what a wicked way of raising election campaign fund!! Jubril is just too wicked! chai!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by adisabarber(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
See what our country has turned into

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Lindaspeak: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Good for them.. All this people covering every what does that mean?
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by berrystunn(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Security is Zero

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by WaffenSS(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Stay off social media
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2018
So much cuteness.
I am so happy for them
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by computerglobal(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by HopeAlive14(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Thank God for their safe release.

However, the govt should know that Leah Sharibu is still in BH custody!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by WaffenSS(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2018
leisuretym:

Kidnapping in Nigeria started during PDP in the South South by the militants as a weapon of terror

The igboes commercialized and institutionalized it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by slawomir: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Isoright
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by 9jaBloke: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Thank God. This particular case got to me. I dunno why.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Roadto2019: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Wow!
Thank you Jesus for their safe release.
It's really sad that the craft of the Niger Delta militants have been employed by our peaceful and loving northern counterparts.
Sometimes I weep at night because of the acts of my kinsmen and our close by neighbors having been spread to your Yoruba and northern counterparts.
Sarki,you are the biggest fool on earth
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by berrystunn(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
WaffenSS:

Kidnapping in Nigeria started during PDP in the South South by the militants as a weapon of terror

The igboes commercialized and institutionalized it

Agreed and APC promise to give security do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:
I just pray they were bot sexually molested.

Thank God for their freedom.
Keep praying
Re: Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. by trips18: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2018
we thank God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.