Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland (1860 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland by uboma(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Tarashafaith:

The story may not add up,so many details are left out. And some of them include my personality. But if am being contacted privately,I'll tell you everything. I have nothing to hide. Ive been hiding for so long and am gradually dying.

I am truly sorry for your plight but you may consider adding up the gaps here if you really need assistance.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2018
sexybaby22:

Have you informed your parents and siblings about your current situation, and what was their response?
I was raised by a single mother,she's in the village now. I also have sisters. My sister is behind me but she's not financially okay. My mother cannot do anything to help at the moment.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2018
uboma:

How old were you at the time you got raped?

Was the rapist well known to you before the incident?
I was 19,and am still 19. The guys were not really known to me and I've tried looking for them but it seems they never existed.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2018
uboma:

I am truly sorry for your plight but you may consider adding up the gaps here if you really need assistance.

cry cry cry cry
Okay,im trying to.
Re: Nairaland by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2018
This story enh...
Who's been paying your fees as an undergraduate?
Why can't you tell them your plight?
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This story enh...

Who's been paying your fees as an undergraduate?

Why can't you tell them your plight?

I started school this time last year,ive not paid my fees yet.
Re: Nairaland by ImaIma1(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nairaland is not really a good place to ask for help. Once you ask, you are immediately under investigation and all your posts from inception will be pulled out.

You will be drilled with questions till you an open book and you still might not get any help even if you are genuine.

Why not seek help in your church. You could approach one of the pastor's or ministers and talk to them. Or look around for some women empowerment programmes.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland by BreakTheChain: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please don't do this to the already corrupted world...

Tell the truth about needing help and let providence bring help your way

I met a man yesterday, He didn't have to say anything to me, he obviously needed help... I helped him and he was grateful

But YOU - Fa*****l N** Ud**** - do not have any life-threatening situation at hand

Please don't make it more difficult for those who are genuine struggling to receive the help they need!!!

PS: if you continue to insist on this story of yours after now, I'll be forced to expose your identity completely
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Op it's possible you are probably pregnant but I don't believe that you were raped without you knowing even the perpetrators

How did you get yourself involved in such a mess and still claim you don't even know the person or people involved in such act

you want to give birth to a BASTARD?

You have to complete your story here not privately, your helper could be be here but that's only if you are honest and truthful

The number of scammers in Nigeria currently are more than those working legimately now, so I'm still skeptical about your stories

This could be a "FORMAT" which you are trying to either use to obtain by trick or trying to gain a favor without merit by the use of attraction of self pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
ImaIma1:
Nairaland is not really a good place to ask for help. Once you ask, you are immediately under investigation and all your posts from inception will be pulled out.

You will be drilled with questions till you an open book and you still might not get any help even if you are genuine.

Why not seek help in your church. You could approach one of the pastor's or ministers and talk to them. Or look around for some women empowerment programmes.

but that's the proper thing to do on a corrupt forum where a ragamuffin can hide behind a keyboard and comfortably impersonate e-money and co.

@Op, there is no better time to return to your mother than now. I really can't wrap my head around how a pregnant 19 year old like you can boldly face this situation alone. No one will employ you for now, so just get some money and return to your mom.

Btw, did you say your mom is a single mother? I hope you know you have a lot of work to do right now?
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
BreakTheChain:
Please don't do this to the already corrupted world...

Tell the truth about needing help and let providence bring help your way

I met a man yesterday, He didn't have to say anything to me, he obviously needed help... I helped him and he was grateful

But YOU - Fa*****l N** Ud**** - do not have any life-threatening situation at hand

Please don't make it more difficult for those who are genuine struggling to receive the help they need!!!

PS: if you continue to insist on this story of yours after now, I'll be forced to expose your identity completely

You know that I know I can't get any help without the person willing to help not getting to see me and verify my condition. You might know me but I can say you haven't seen me for a long while. I don't know who you are but I didn't ask for money. I asked for a job or accommodation. I don't know you either. I think as someone that knows me you should do a thorough check which includes getting to meeting me and hearing the story clearer. Everyone is scared to help cos of my condition and I understand that. I'll surely pull through soon. I've been hiding this but its not worth it at all. I don't know why I even wrote this in the first place,I regret it cos its causing me truama.You say am not in any life threatening situation, even my best of friends doesn't know about this,Ive just been hiding but not anymore.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
People have contacted me with questions, words of advice etc,I really appreciate,and I've decided the right step to take. No one will love to employ someone in my condition so i ve been advised to go and open up to my people than hiding all along. Thank you all for your contributions. I'll surely not make this mistake again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places / Thank God For The Successful Introduction Ceremony After Thinking Of Abortion / SOLD 1.5HP INVERTER AIR CONDITIONERS | 2HP SCANFROST |PERFECTLY WORKING SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.