Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper (44115 Views)

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Letenwam: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy seems to be in hot demand lately as so many Nigerian men are bringing their A-Game with the latest being proposing to her in a newspaper. 

Sharing a photo of the proposal in the newspaper, DJ Cuppy wrote; 

Got proposed to in the newspaper today... Cupcakes, would I make a good 6th wife?

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-gets-proposed-to-in-newspaper-by-duke-of-shomolu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Gistformant: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked

18-Year-Old Girl Plans To Auction Her Virginity To Pay Her Parents’ Mortgage (Photo) >> https://gistmore.com/18-year-old-girl-plans-auction-virginity-pay-parents-mortgage
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by IamD18: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
This girl can do anything for attention.

I'm sure she's behind this stunt just to feel important.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MJBOLT: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
you cannot even make a good girlfriend

Letenwam:
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Cuppy seems to be in hot demand lately as so many Nigerian men are bringing their A-Game with the latest being proposing to her in a newspaper. 

Sharing a photo of the proposal in the newspaper, DJ Cuppy wrote; 

Got proposed to in the newspaper today... Cupcakes, would I make a good 6th wife?

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-gets-proposed-to-in-newspaper-by-duke-of-shomolu/

lalasticlala
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by eyeview: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Turn by Turn Nigeria Ltd

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin see a jobless man begging for attention from a used product called DJ cuppy

I am in need of any verified Nigerian AdSense asap to buy

4 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Pidginwhisper: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by N0favors: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
What a generation

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by projectTopicsNg: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some should propose to bubby
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by naijjaman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duke of Shomolu. Someone is looking for another man's daughter to useless

16 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by mubaking: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
lolz wetin man no go c.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by YomiSpayne(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm an upcoming artiste, i have a song on ground titled - OBIdiently ATIKUlate.
like my post if u will download this song!

24 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by HonAdeli(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lwkm.. That duke is high on weed, he should better go manage is wives...Abi pussy no dey tire am ni!
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by EggSauce(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
I feel cuppy had brea$t enlargement surgery

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Yankiss(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm. 6th wife? Can this man deliver the nighties or are there helpers around him? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
That is not something to be proud of, Omo, I no wealthy, but my darling future daughter will never be a concubine, wife NUMBER 6, dis one Na insult, I swear

4 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin see a jobless man begging for attention from a used product called DJ cuppy

I am in need of any verified Nigerian AdSense asap to buy

You don use the product for? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by castrol180(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dj cuppy is a big and strong meat to penis

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by oloriLFC(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
So Libya, Togo and Yemen come be countries wey Otedola need "connection" to go to? That Somolu guy is high on something unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MsGood(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.
Ha! Did you just a human being a remnant?

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
The Duke or Duck is either a coward or just seeking attention.

Do we have Duke titles in Nigeria
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Felixalex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Duke Duke!

Duke want to Nuke her pvssy with his rocket launcher grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Diso60090(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na Nigerian stew go killam
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Jayslicky: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who the hell is the duke of Somolu.
Who sabi am.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Jayslicky: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who the hell is the duke of Shomolu.
Who sabi am.
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
6th WIFE
It’s now WWE abiii
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by d1N1hm1d: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a foolish thing for any man to do?
How can any sane man lust over the remnant of a failure like Anichebe?
I totally doubt this fvckery.

The only way NwaAmaikpe can be celibate is if he is stranded on earth with this untalented scarecrow.

you again

God!!!! who are you
Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by MENTORCH(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Comedians are many in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
the man is joking, read further to understand the joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.