Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home (1099 Views)

Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos) / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by gocnig(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Movie Producer [b]Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home Town .......In Benue State This Coming December[/b]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-2icohiycMXo/W_HVp7IQVyI/AAAAAAAABiQ/nXdcifR2V9QaG2yNEvIe4uE3zpRnriXyACLcBGAs/s320/Okpeke%2BMonday%2BMario%2B%25282%2529.JPG[/img]

One of the most Popular Nollywood movie producer Okpeke Monday Mario who has just completed his new house in his home towm in Adum Oko Orokam village in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

He has been working round the clock for the past few weeks to open his new mansion this coming Christmas 2018 and it wil all happen on the 28th December. For those who don’t know him, lets quickly tell you that MARIO as he is fondly called by his friends, is one of the serious producers in Nigerian movie industry who has produced so many movies within his short career in the movie industry.

The father of three told our reporter of his decision to make the occasion so big that most heavyweight in the movie industry will be around for the occasion “I am likely to slow down because I really want to have more time for my wife and kids. I want to have a happy home. So, I am really planning to start producing once in 6 months.I no longer go to locations like before because i have people working for me. All I do now is to produce, run the promo them market because I have a marketing outlet at Alaba international market Ojo, and also an outlet at Iweka road in Onisha Anambra State.

He was asked about his new house. “Its Gods doing and it is marvelous in our sight”, he explained. “Its so big that I could not believe I could build something so big and massive like that. A times when I get there I always ask myself is this really my house? I thank God”.

What gets him excited is when you talk to Mario about the movie industry where he plays big. he is a movie producer and he has produced many movies. Since 2006 when he dabbled into it. I produced my first job in 2008. Its called "WHAT A FAVOUR" from 2008 to now I have made over 18 movies. The few that I can remember are "GAME OF LOVE","TEARS FOR TOMORROW", "AFFAIRS OF THE HEART","THE EMPIRE", "BLEEDING SCARE" and BLOOD SISTERS .I have another 2 movies still in the studio for editing,its yet to come out.

We are still working on them.He also explained further of how interesting the job of movie production has been and he also mentioned some big names in the industry he has worked with,. The likes of Olu Jacobs and his wife Joke Silver,Chide Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Emeka Ani, Mike Ezuruonye, Ngozi Ezonu,Jim Iyke,Rita Dominic,Desmond Elliot,Peter Edochie,Clems Omameze,Ini Edo,Nkem Owo,Kanayo O Kanayo and a host of others.

Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Island01: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2020
gocnig:
Movie Producer [b]Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home Town .......In Benue State This Coming December[/b]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-2icohiycMXo/W_HVp7IQVyI/AAAAAAAABiQ/nXdcifR2V9QaG2yNEvIe4uE3zpRnriXyACLcBGAs/s320/Okpeke%2BMonday%2BMario%2B%25282%2529.JPG[/img]

One of the most Popular Nollywood movie producer Okpeke Monday Mario who has just completed his new house in his home towm in Adum Oko Orokam village in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

He has been working round the clock for the past few weeks to open his new mansion this coming Christmas 2018 and it wil all happen on the 28th December. For those who don’t know him, lets quickly tell you that MARIO as he is fondly called by his friends, is one of the serious producers in Nigerian movie industry who has produced so many movies within his short career in the movie industry.

The father of three told our reporter of his decision to make the occasion so big that most heavyweight in the movie industry will be around for the occasion “I am likely to slow down because I really want to have more time for my wife and kids. I want to have a happy home. So, I am really planning to start producing once in 6 months.I no longer go to locations like before because i have people working for me. All I do now is to produce, run the promo them market because I have a marketing outlet at Alaba international market Ojo, and also an outlet at Iweka road in Onisha Anambra State.

He was asked about his new house. “Its Gods doing and it is marvelous in our sight”, he explained. “Its so big that I could not believe I could build something so big and massive like that. A times when I get there I always ask myself is this really my house? I thank God”.

What gets him excited is when you talk to Mario about the movie industry where he plays big. he is a movie producer and he has produced many movies. Since 2006 when he dabbled into it. I produced my first job in 2008. Its called "WHAT A FAVOUR" from 2008 to now I have made over 18 movies. The few that I can remember are "GAME OF LOVE","TEARS FOR TOMORROW", "AFFAIRS OF THE HEART","THE EMPIRE", "BLEEDING SCARE" and BLOOD SISTERS .I have another 2 movies still in the studio for editing,its yet to come out.

We are still working on them.He also explained further of how interesting the job of movie production has been and he also mentioned some big names in the industry he has worked with,. The likes of Olu Jacobs and his wife Joke Silver,Chide Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Emeka Ani, Mike Ezuruonye, Ngozi Ezonu,Jim Iyke,Rita Dominic,Desmond Elliot,Peter Edochie,Clems Omameze,Ini Edo,Nkem Owo,Kanayo O Kanayo and a host of others.

Good day bro, I created a blog with blogger. Com please how can I get goggle to approve my blog. Adsense so I can get money when people click on my blog
Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Island01:

Good day bro, I created a blog with blogger. Com please how can I get goggle to approve my blog. Adsense so I can get money when people click on my blog

Let your post have traffics with the traffics AdSense verify you
Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Island01: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

Let your post have traffics with the traffics AdSense verify you
. Please what range of traffic before I can be verified

1 Like

Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Island01:
. Please what range of traffic before I can be verified

30,000 above
Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Island01: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:

30,000 above

Thanks bro will they mail me
Re: Movie Producer Okpeke Monday Mario Set A Date For His House Warming In His Home by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Island01:

Thanks bro will they mail me

You welcome , keep working hard

My blog is Pereira Bimpe Blog over 109 ,000 Viewers

If you need a tutorial I can guide for an affordable price send a WhatsApp message 08147480036

If you type Pereira Bimpe Blog is on Seo due to traffics

(1) (Reply)

This No Be Versace! Olamide Clear Fan Who Said He's Putting On Versace. Photos / Wizkid Dancing To His New Song Featuring Teni Makanaki. Video / Nicki Minaj Ties The Knot With Fiancé Kenneth Petty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.