Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (57344 Views)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2018
This is what He posted on his twitter account, and this is coming barely Hours after the news that his bodyguard was injured at a night club by a bouncer for defending him.

Their claim was that he is owing the club millions of Naira for drinks bought on credit, and so, buying such car doesn’t make sense, but Roy defended his boss, saying he will clear his debts once he returns to the country.

However, when the bodyguard stepped out of the club, he was deeply macheted on the face. His attacker fled immediately, but it was later alleged that the suspect is the bouncer of club, who is currently on the run.

Link to tweet

http://download2044.mediafire.com/c441mih0kcyg/6h0v8vshas4e8k0/Back+When.mp3 https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1064292547214876672?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by servercodes001: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizkid after hearing news that the bouncer was just found dead

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by FindX(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Just go and clear your debt.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Kill fire wizkid no fit kill ant grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by ChangetheChange: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Wizkid o ni gbese
Serial debtor

61 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by yerokunphilips: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2018
The gods are wise , he should be very careful not to take the law into his own hand and he should also watch what is coming out of his mouth .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Most of these celebrities will come online to talk nonsense.
One day when their word will follow with an unfortunate events then they will understand how bad using such words are.

Imagine that young6ix telling someone not to come to Niger Delta if he values his life the other day as if he's the owner of the region.

What I'm saying is that one day the bushmeat will catch the hunter.

I just want to see who will be the scapegoat.

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by littlewonders: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2018
All these social media noise is growing more than that of the factories. Kill am na make your mind rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by bitcoin215: 3:58am On Nov 19, 2018
sorry man
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Yankee101: 4:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Agberos everywhere

Agberos see small money, madness unleashed.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by tempest01(m): 4:59am On Nov 19, 2018
fool...if anything happens to him, u r suspect

even if it is not by you, u r complicit

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by oyepaulkay(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Aje ke lana, Omo ku loni

If it happens, OYO is your case.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by damola1: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Who are we?

Your lead bouncer was dealt with..

Na you be we?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by oluadex99(m): 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by osaslord500(m): 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Sometimes wizkid will be talking like someone that don't have sense..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by StoneLucifer: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2018
I just hate this tout called wizkid.. His stories don't amuse me, not his fan. I banned his music from being played in my night club.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by BrightEye(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2018
According to my observation, a rival wanna distroy the carrier of Roy the bouncer. Somebody wanna be in his position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by meezynetwork(m): 5:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Yeye dey smell
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by sundaygray(m): 5:04am On Nov 19, 2018
But na wa. Person go just slice person face like that
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by adeniyi3971(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2018
How can you make such threats as a public figure Why can't you just shut up and clear your outstanding debt ?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Phoenixpolo: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2018
People don sleep see how front page empty chaii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Should had kept his words to himself, action speaks louder than words Now that he has said this, should anything happen to the alledged bouncer on the run, Wizkid will be the prime suspect, even if he didn't know anything about it.

Ability to control your words in the heat of anger is bae, cos your enemies might capitalize on the said words since it can't be retracted back especially on this internet generation of ours.

Nothing worse than when your own words are being used against you in the court of law.
(The tin go weak you)

Please o, if you are reading this, don't be a victim of your words, na beg I dey beg.

Jesu, see as I just dey talk like legal practioner, cheesy
What do I even know sef? grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Richdad50(m): 5:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Debt
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by ALAYORMII: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizkid threatening who nearly kill him bouncer

Isn’t that an irony

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by hackman34: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Can he even kill cockroach? Just making mouth any how.
4 Alarming Signs She Is About To Dump You For Another Guy https://infosreal.tk/4-alarming-signs-she-is-about-to-dump-you-for-another-guy/
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Rextizzle(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizkid that I will beat with one hand. grin
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Anyone that machete another human this way deserves to be killed!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Praktikals(m): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2018
undecided
Whiz kid wants to play bet9ja with his life. If he could overpower ur bouncer, he would easily squeeze you in his palms

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by driand(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2018
A friend who stands up for you in your absence irrespective of whether you're right or wrong is killing for, cuz you may walk the earth another thousand years and never meet a friend like that again...

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.