Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos (1198 Views)

How Much Is 25litres Of Palm Oil In Your Area / 1000 Units Of 25litres Yellow Kegs In Need / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos by moonme(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello Guys, I’m need of a company name with location that produces 25litres jerrycan in Lagos or outside, I have the immediate plans of buying in bulk. Pls kindly refer back if you have an idea. God bless
Re: I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos by miraclear: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2018
moonme:
Hello Guys, I’m need of a company name with location that produces 25litres jerrycan in Lagos or outside, I have the immediate plans of buying in bulk. Pls kindly refer back if you have an idea. God bless

Contact zero Nine Zero 9126 9520 for any quantity that you want even if it is 50 litre and at the very best price.
Re: I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos by moonme(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello, please Can I have a mobile to call ?
miraclear:

Contact zero Nine Zero 9126 9520 for any quantity that you want even if it is 50 litre and at the very best price.
Re: I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos by Mordson: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2018
moonme:
Hello, please Can I have a mobile to call ?

He gave you a mobile phone number to call and you're still asking him for one.
Re: I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos by moonme(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Because the number he gave is not functioning
Mordson:

He gave you a mobile phone number to call and you're still asking him for one.

(1) (Reply)

Yoni Pearls Wanted... / I Need An Investor For My Business / Which Companies Need Cassava Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.