Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition (29627 Views)

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by obembet(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2018
K
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Chaii
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by justice212: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018
This is why I hate Nigeria politics,it's airways a dirty game anyhow you look at it. @ the end of the day Kidd most be lost. That's what the west call politics of bitterness.
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by Princedapace(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2018
As long as it is not the innocent and ordinary Nigerians, I don't habe any issue..

These politicians who loot and loot up to their dying point..
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Apc are saints
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by Ayobami7(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Rip
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by PenileFitness: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
What exactly would they achieve by killing opponents?

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by danjalingo: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Murderous lots, they will suffer with their generation, they that killed him.
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by BubuZombi: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2018
madapcmod:
APC blood thirsty evil demonic party.

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

But you people (PDP) just sucked this man
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by missjane: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Chai this is so sad. See fine guy..my condolences to his family..

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by madapcmod: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
BubuZombi:

But you people (PDP) just sucked this man

Shut up zoneB

He was killed after he was involved in conducting APC municipal council primary. Obviously killed by the losing APC opponent
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by ECHICHE: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
I think democracy is too expensive in Nigeria

There is urgent need to dilute the existing benefits accrue to political office holder.

The prevailing political violence, killings and corruption across the country is a pointer to re-discuss our corporate existence as a nation.

How can human lives be cut short just like that!!! ....... Now, his wife and children will now suffer
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by Slimvicks: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
GOD have mercy, many has gone through church services
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by tonysleek(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
So this handsome man was killed by ugly looking politicians.. Chai

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by BubuZombi: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
madapcmod:

Shut up zoneB

He was killed after he was involved in conducting APC municipal council primary. Obviously killed by the losing APC opponent

PDP At Work Shikenan
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by emerich(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
I wept like a baby yesterday in Church when I saw your obituary, he was a very fine man, very humble, dedicated to service but to God and as well as his family, church, members and to Rev Sam Oye whom he worked directly under. RIP Mr Ben. My condolences to your lovely family whom you left behind. TTC Gwarinpa would surely miss you.
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by emerich(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
12345baba:
Pastor leave politics una no go Gree. RIP
So every man of God is now a pastor abi?
He wasn't a pastor, but an assistant to the Lead pastor, as children of God isn't important we joined politics to enforce the change we so much desired.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Those people involved won't know peace.
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by humberjade: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
The 1st thing dat comes to mind is dat he probably collected money 4rm an aspirant promising him d party's ticket, only for Oshiomole to give it to an higher bidder who came to him directly.

I only pity d family members he left behind...may God give them d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
An assassin is some one who really baffles me.

You get paid to go and kill someone you have no idea whom he is. Just go and kill for money.

Funny enough you'll be shocked how much was paid to kill. Maybe 100k.

I once heard assassins could be obtained for 15k , beer and cigarettes . Imagine

If you don't value human life your own life shouldn't be valued.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) / Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.