Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (49726 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by freshboy88(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
All this yeyebrity. So because of "sho mo age mi", he thinks we all know him? I had to Google him now to even know "what" jigan is sef..... Mtchewww... Radarada oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Princedapace(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
mixzstar:
This is very sad. It's an act of lawlessness for a soldier to dehumanise a civilian. Regardless of his offence. It's not in their place to punish anybody. It's also very sad that you people are feeding their ego and encouraging soldier to perpetuate this animalistic behavior. This nonsense must stop!

My brother, in my entire life, I have never met people like Nigerians..

How we praise soldiers beat my imagination.. If police do this same thing now, u will see these same people insult and condemn police..

U see, we are selectively judgemental in Nigeria.. It is sad.

This is still how our people support criminals called politicians..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by gurunlocker: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
So because you went viral with your "Sho mo age mi" bullshlt, you think everybody will know you?
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by obaataaokpaewu: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Do you know who I am? That question has led to the humiliation of many Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by XaviDayo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
How many strokes?
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by pek(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
The worst statement I hate in life is don't you know who I am. Who gives a damn who you are.
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by zicoraads: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
I love this!

Nigerians like asking that very annoying question. Question is, do you know who the person whom you are asking that question is?!

You don't go about asking people if they know who you are. What I always retort is, 'Do you know me?'

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Hamilton1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian Soldiers no de see face oooo, de dnt care to knw who u are, if dem say na u na u
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by DonBenny77(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Don't know you sir!
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by bayooz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Don't you know who I am?

Soo Mo Age mi ni? grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by eDoctorr(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
akimoriyomi:

Good day nairalanders... Just got a new job since April. I'm to resume on Wednesday and I don't have a dime on me for t.fair or any preparation whatsoever. I'll appreciate any kind gesture 0064724916 Diamond Bank. Any amount at all. Thank you

Ahaha. Are you normal? Jobs that ppl are looking for.

Stay at home naw. Lazy idiot.
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by bayooz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lolzzzz
Do you know me?

Soo mo age mi Ni?
grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by fredoooooo: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
why is soldiers beating Nigerians, that's not civilized

The only word majority of Nigerians know is violent , if you act like a gentleman you're automatically a foo*l , a mugu . grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by akphrat(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
Brutality at it's peak. Laugh wan kill me. Here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by AnuliKay: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na wa o

Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant

Job Responsibilities:

The incumbent performs the complex task of processing the full range of non-immigrant and immigrant visas for Nigerian citizens and third-country nationals. S/he refers only unusual, complex or questionable cases to the Team Lead, LES Staff supervisor, or Consular Officer.

Annual Salary is N8.3 million.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/non-immigrant-immigrant-visa-assistant/
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
osemoses1234:
Who you be bloody civilian like you
Fvuck you. Bloody bastard.
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
hardeytarhyour:
Don't you know who i am

hmmm

and they have shown him who he is

that you are beatable, flogable and nothing

Jigan, next time you won't brag to your boss like soldier

or did you ought they are police
An idiot
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by freemi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
majamajic:
nollywood actor, is that now a chieftaincy title ??

hehe
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Olatunji1929: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
akimoriyomi:

Good day nairalanders... Just got a new job since April. I'm to resume on Wednesday and I don't have a dime on me for t.fair or any preparation whatsoever. I'll appreciate any kind gesture 0064724916 Diamond Bank. Any amount at all. Thank you
borrow 1k from iya basira pay her back when you got your first salary
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by osemoses1234(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fyi0:

Fvuck you. Bloody bastard.
ogun kill you animal �
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by chukwutope: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
A civilian whip is standard equipment in the Nigerian army. Every soldier carries one for emergencies such as dis one
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by planetx: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
mixzstar:
This is very sad. It's an act of lawlessness for a soldier to dehumanise a civilian. Regardless of his offence. It's not in their place to punish anybody. It's also very sad that you people are feeding their ego and encouraging soldier to perpetuate this animalistic behavior. This nonsense must stop!
I bet if they are the one at the receiving end they won't think this soldiers they are praising are so wonderful. I will never understand the mentality of praising someone that can whip you like an animal for the slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by nathaniyke: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Nollywood actor Jigan, was allegedly flogged by some soldiers, in the early hours of today, at 100% Bar, Elegushi beach, Lagos.

The actor and his musician friend, Jaywon, were their for the birthday celebration of their colleague, singer DannyS, when the incident occurred.

Trouble allegedly started when a member of their crew engaged in a fight and injured someone, who then reported the matter to some soldiers around.

However, Jigan and Jaywon were said to be trying to defend the attacker, with Jigan quoted as saying “don’t you know who I am?,” a statement that angered the soldiers, who then brought out their horsewhip and started flogging him.

Everything later degenerated into a state of chaos, with people fleeing and the birthday party ending abruptly.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldiers-flog-nollywood-actor-jigan-at-elegushi-beach-video/

are You serious negbour s make una com see jigan wey say e dey go act film mean while na waka pass e go do for army barrack

Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Ayus34(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
bitcoin215:
No respect from security operatives towards innocent civilians.

Ship from china to nigeria @ $3.5/kg
Send your contact
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by ameerasule: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Don't you know who a be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

......As far as you are not a military ,you are no body to them , Dont try it next time .be guided
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
If you are not a fellow military personnel, never ask a military man "do you know who I am?" You will only shoot yourself in the leg. Even if your father is a Field Marshal, his rank isn't yours and they will teach you some respect regardless of who you are so far you no be military man.
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy 'don't you know who I am? '
Na this kind statement dey initiate buying job for my hand shaaa! To hell with u if u don't terminate terrorists.
Re: Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach by Ayobami7(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid / Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.