Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,281 members, 7,849,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses (23910 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Igbokid: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by famology(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
They receive millions of naira monthly to endorse home videos ,while they can't form a quorum for plenary to hold.Bunch of fools called senators!
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is saraki uche jombo's big god? Iyam jus asking ocheesy
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:
They say the movie is about married men that chase different girls, and I'm seeing mercy Aigbe and ini edo as part of the cast. shocked

So ironic grin
mercy aigbe that one wey one certain governor in eko had to use all the eko tax payer's money to build her a mansion in lekki and dis action cost him his bid for second termcheesy. As for ini edo dat one is an elite slay dragon of the highest echelon bracket.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by novelbuks(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Our own must be man-woman matter. Never tech, or Sci-fi. Rubbish News.
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by naijaboiy: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
mercy aigbe that one certain governor in eko had to use all the eko tax payer's money to build her a mansion in lekki and dis action cost him his bid for secondcheesy. As for ini edo dat one is an elite slay dragon of the highest echelon.
Elite slay kini gringrin

But ambode really messed up sha! Almost made that woman new first lady of Lagos with his antics. I heard uche jombo may be following Lai Mohammed. grin
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaboiy:

Elite slay kini gringrin

But ambode really messed up sha! Almost made that woman new first lady of Lagos with his antics. I heard uche jombo may be following Lai Mohammed. grin
ambode was just pussy whippedcheesy. Some men when they get pussy whipped they act before they thinkcheesy. lai muhammedshockedshocked is uche jombo's big god?shocked. Hahahahahahaha i wan die cheesy. I might believe such cos its very difficult for a nollywood actress to be faithful. They need to raise enuf capital to sustain their lavish lifestyles. I mean u will see all these nollywood actresses using brand new flashy rides and building mansions while their male counterparts be using volvo 1965 version or flying bikes and kekecheesy.... Wetin sefcheesy, almost all of dem be doin corprate prostitution. Just look at one small nollywood actress wey i don forget her name be claming that E money sent her 500 k..just like datshocked. And dis actress iyam tellin u is not even up to 18 yrsshocked. I just feel pity for d men wey dey end up as husbands to these ladiescheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
famology:
They receive millions of naira monthly to endorse home videos ,while they can't form a quorum for plenary to hold.Bunch of fools called senators!
so u think they are really endorsing the moviescheesy. They are endorsing something elsecheesy.if u know u knowcheesy.
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
More like endorsed the pussy,. On behalf of other senators who wants to try it too. How many million was rolled out to her sir, after endorsing.. .??We resemble small pikin Oga Saraki.. Mtcheeew
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by tsannee(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yes, after Saturday result in bye-election in kwara

Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
gloriaunobi:
How does it reduce the price of food stocks in the market?

Biko check my signature
I wonder o, instead of them to pass policies that will favour the masses, they are busy watching film that won't solve any of our problems.
Re: Ray Emodi, Joy Emodi's Son Features In ‘Heaven On My Mind’ As Saraki Endorses by famology(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
lefulefu:
so u think they are really endorsing the moviescheesy. They are endorsing something elsecheesy.if u know u knowcheesy.

Hahaha...... I get you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day / Bbnaija Is Demonic Says Mummy GO (pics/vid) / Price Hike Forces Many South Africans To Dump DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.