Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (59936 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
The burial of the Adetsavs did not hold as earlier announced as the alleged killer wife has been featured in an updated obituary poster.

The wife was initially omitted from the previous obituary as the rest of the family members were scheduled to be buried on Friday, November 16th at their hometown in Gwer-East local government of Benue state.

The whole family including the wife will be buried on Monday, November 19th (today).  

Meanwhile, people trooped out in their numbers to see the family as they are being taken under tight security to Tse-Adetsav, Mbavur, Mbahimin, Gbemacha Ward Gwer-East Local Government for final burial.

The deceased identified as Mr. Nicholas Adetsav Alanga was found dead with his wife Rachael and the children named Ngwuavese , Senater and Joshua at their home in Vandeikya street, Makurdi, Benue state earlier this month.

The man who was a administrative staff of the local government service commission, was said to have been killed by his wife after an undisclosed disagreement. The wife also worked at the Makurdi Local Government Council, according to reports. 

The attack began following a disagreement and the wife, who neighbours say has been known to be violent, went on a rampage. She damaged her husband’s car then killed her entire family before taking her life.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/adetsav-family-killed-by-wife-buried-in-gwer-east-lga-in-benue-state.html

1 Share

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Almaiga: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmm, this one pass my power.

RIP to the Dead.

15 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Donald95(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
I rather marry singleness than marry a devil with pussy.

I don't blame the man at all. This type of woman is capable of making life a hell for a man. She can nag until you carry your bed and sleep outside. She can starve a man of sex and also expect him not to cheat.

She is among those destiny destroyers our Mum warned us to keep away from

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Donald95(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
She and her Akpu face come resemble Pokohantas (Leader of nairaland Feminist department)

13 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by ThatKING(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Evil
Proverbs 21:19
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
Proverbs 21:9
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by tegafej(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
When choosing a life partner, looks and physical features should be the last to be considered. Fine girl without character kills faster than lethal poison

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by iaminvinciblee: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Haniany: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Celebrity now
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by wintersnow(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oh those cute little angels... cry My heart is broken

7 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Ericnrm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018

My God

4 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lord deliver us from evil men and women in Jesus name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by hittonicx: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
so sad this tragic happening

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by annnikky(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
sad

7 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is terrible.
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by kamez(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... stories like make me wanna remain single..

that's why I run away from any babe that has anger issues

5 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
She come resemble Pokohantas (Leader of nairaland Feminist department)

6 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by ajebuter(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
The deceased lady probably suffered brain damage..

No sane woman can wipe out her own entire family, especially innocent children...

That is why mental certification is also necessary before marriage..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Lankybaby(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
awwnn....these cute children life was just cut short, rip kids....Tears

3 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by kingthreat(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
That woman does not deserve to be buried. Her body should be taken to the woods for wild animals to mangle on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Roon9(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just take a look at the innocent kids. I'm finding it extremely difficult digesting this whole story.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
To marry sef dey fear me sometimes.... angryangryangry.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by kingthreat(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
ajebuter:
The deceased lady probably suffered brain damage..

No sane woman can wipe out her own entire family, especially innocent children...

That is why mental certification is also necessary before marriage..

Oh brain damage abi? But if na man, you will shout that men are wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by bitcoin215: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
RIP to them all
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by GOFRONT(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chaii
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by segunade82: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
So pathetic
Re: Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
To marry sef dey fear me sometimes.... angryangryangry.....

my firend go and marry,your case is different joor shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.