Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Copart Payment Options For Nigerians - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Copart Payment Options For Nigerians (1274 Views)

Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by Samchuky(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello guys, please I need your assistance with the best form of making payments on Copart as a Nigerian.

I am following an auction there and will appreciate knowing the best way to deposit money to my Copart account or make payment upon winning the auction.

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by francmoda: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
GTB fx transfer.

Use your member ID and name as reference. Eg. Samchuky Member #123456

Then there's a form you have to fill..contact them and they will send it to u

1 Like

Re: Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by Samchuky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
francmoda:
GTB fx transfer.

Thank you so much. This is really appreciated.

Just so I get you clearly, by the FX transfer, you mean the wire transfer via domiciliary account right?
Re: Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by francmoda: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Samchuky:

Thank you so much. This is really appreciated.

Just so I get you clearly, by the FX transfer, you mean the wire transfer via domiciliary account right?

Yeah
Re: Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by Samchuky(m): 4:14am On Nov 20, 2018
francmoda:

Yeah

Thanks alot
Re: Copart Payment Options For Nigerians by Dalaitan1(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2019
francmoda:
GTB fx transfer.

It is copart that will send the form or from the bank?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza 2014 XLE Fulloption Toks...6.1m / 2009 BMW 325i / An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.