Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training (582 Views)

JSP Plans Big Social Media Event For 100 Bloggers In August / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2010
We'll be holding a Web Design/Development Seminar on Saturday, August 7, 2010 between 10am and 2pm. If you are interested in learning web design/development with some guidance, then you will do well to be at this Seminar. It will be holding in Isolo, Lagos. For full details and how to register, please visit www.theempoweredlife.net/news.html. Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by yawatide(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2010
Wouldn't it be best to practice what you will be preaching?

I tried filling out your form but got this error when I clicked the submit button:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/content/m/a/s/masterizu/html/seminarsend.php on line 44

I mean, I see that one of your topics is "sending form to database".

Get your form working right, including front end and back end validation before offering this as a topic. Either that or deduct the cost for this part of the seminar from the money you intend to charge.

Good luck and here is to wishing you a successful seminar.
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ yawa-ti-de

My bros. I don't know how you got the parse error. But I just checked the form again and its working perfectly. I even did a post just now as I read your reply.

Anyhow. I'll look at the lines and see what possibly caused the error. Thanks anyway for your observation.

Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by DualCore1: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
I checked it when yawa made this post and got that same error, now its no longer there so its obvious something has been done by you or someone else.
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ yawa-ti-de

@ Dual Core

Okay, thanks again.

I've seen the particular form you are referring to. I've sorted out the parse error. Thanks again for communicating it. I appreciate.

@ yawa-ti-de I guess you are a sis not a Bros.

@ Dual Core - Thanks also for noting the error.

Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by yawatide(f): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
Same page: http://www.theempoweredlife.net/news.html

1) I click submit without filling out any field and I get:

Method Not Implemented
FirstName=&LastName=&AddressStreet1=&AddressStreet2=&PaymentDate=&BankTeller=&TelePhone=&EmailFrom=&submit=SubmitGET to /news.html not supported.

Invalid method in request FirstName=&LastName=&AddressStreet1=&AddressStreet2=&PaymentDate=&BankTeller=&TelePhone=&EmailFrom=&submit=SubmitGET /news.html HTTP/1.1

2) I filled out "asdf" in all required fields and got the same error as #1

Remember, this if the form that you are using to register your participants. How much faith will they have in your teachings if the very thing you want to teach isn't working on your end?
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2010
techno-blunder!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
@*dhtml

Testing wahala. It happens my dear. D important thing is to know where d error is and correct it fast. Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
@yawa-ti-de

Ok. Let me connect to my system and sort that out. I'm happy to have testers on ground. I'll get back to you. Doing ds post thru my mobile phone. Thanks and Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by TechPros(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
if your company is the only company offer training in webdesign then i had better learn carpentary.
ur site sucks! grin
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ yawa-ti-de

Thanks for the notifications. At least I've had the opportunity to resolve the issues noted.

@ Tech Pros

Every site has a theme and a purpose. What we have suits the purpose of the site. If you want through the site properly, you would've observed that nothing is indicated there concerning Web Development. Our Web Development and Hosting sites are http://www.iceeproventures.net (we are currently reworking the site using DRUPAL - are you familiar with it?) and http://ng.jldomainsgroup.com. You may visit the site and let me read your comments afterwards.

You have a right to your comments though.

Cheers!
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by ogaarbiter: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tech Pros:

if your company is the only company offer training in webdesign then i had better learn carpentary.
your site sucks! grin

Thought I might also have gotten some inspiration from your site but, virtually all the links are not working. Or, are you uploading now? Would love to get some inspiration,
Re: Learn Web Design/development In August 7 Seminar/training by bros1234(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2010
I am out of here

www.wazohost.com

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Your Host / Make Your Professional Web Site / Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.