Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines (31733 Views)

Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by danpossible(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku n his bro OBA kill Nigeria Airline
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by Funkybabee(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Wow!!good for them
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by busense: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Automotive1:

AirlineRatings.com has named Singapore Airlines as the world's best airline for 2019. Previous five times winner of Airline of the Year, Air New Zealand ,came second and Qantas in third.

The Airline Excellence Awards, endorsed by the International Civil Aviation Organization, was judged by seven editors with over 200 years’ industry experience.

They rated the safety and in-flight products of 450 airlines using a seven-star rating system. The criteria used includes passenger reviews, the age of Aircraft's fleet, profitability, investment, products and staff relations.

The Editor-in-Chief of AirlineRatings.com Geoffrey Thomas commented:

See the overall Top 10 Best AIRLINES below

1) Singapore Airlines

2) Air New Zealand
Previous five times winner of Airline of the Year

3) Qantas

4) Qatar Airways

5) Virgin Australia

6) Emirates

7) All Nippon Airways

8 ) EVA Air

9) Cathay Pacific Airways

10) Japan Airlines

The lists were dominated by Asian and Middle Eastern Airlines

See the Winners in each Category

Airline of the Year:
Singapore Airlines

Best Long-Haul Airline:
Emirates (Middle East), EVA Air (Asia-Pacific), Lufthansa (Europe) and Delta (Americas)

Best Low-Cost Airline:
Westjet (Americas), AirAsia/AirAsia X (Asia-Pacific) and Wizz (Europe)

Best First Class:
Singapore Airlines

Best Business Class:
Qatar Airways

Best Premium Economy:
Air New Zealand

Best Economy:
Korea Air 

Best Lounges:
Qantas

Best Catering:
Qatar Airways

Best In-Flight Entertainment:
Emirates

Best Domestic Class:
Qantas

Regional Airline of the Year:
QantasLink

Most Improved Airline:
Philippine Airlines

Best Ultra-Low-Cost Carrier:
VietJet

Best Cabin Crew:
Virgin Australia

Singapore Airlines,the new world best airline and last year's third best , reclaimed the title for the world’s longest commercial flight last month with the relaunch of its 9,534 mile 19-hour Singapore to New York route .

https://autojosh.com/singapore-airlines-is-the-worlds-best-airline-for-2019-see-the-top-10-best-airlines/

Where is arik air? ?

1 Like

Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by Akolawole(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Aldebaran:
Naija airlines can never be in top 10000

Because of the bolded

grin

We keep mentioning Nigeria Airways, where are the airlines of world super power countries? British airways and American Airlines expecially?
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by Lektu3(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
BlackSpanner:
We will also like to know the position of Nigerian Air in the rankings
abeg d shame don do me like this u wan invok more shame ni......
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by valETA1(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Sure, looks like my president grin
modsfucker:
Nigeria Air
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by bid4rich(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
JohnFrankling:
Nigeria Airways nko

Bro. Did you see the criteria so? They said among the factor is the age of the Aircraft. The age of our national carrier still under review will be as the same age with our president. grin

1 Like

Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by AlphaStyles(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
wow
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2018
You see the reason Trump wanna bring back America
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by WaffenSS(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2018
All the idiots asking about Nigeria, did you see any American airline, British, or french?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by themanderon: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Meanwhile here in Nigeria the eternally sleeping giant our dear looting machines have done away with our very own Nigerian airways.
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by Realzikkist(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
200 yrs experience op op!!!

Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by driand(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
kjhova:

When was Nigerian Airways ever number one?

Did you just make this up or did someone lie to you about this?
Google is ur friend
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by ttmax09(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
xage:
I'm still wandering why I was banned for almost 10 days

Next time you banned me for unknown reasons just consider you have just lost a member

MR. SEUN have your MODs trained enough to inform members why they got suspended so they can learn their mistakes and not repeat same again...

How am I to avoid the reason for which I'm oblivion
You are not alone i to was banned for over a week and i have never insulted anyone here before or done anything wrong, i thought it was a silly mistake from them
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by MrBONE2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlackSpanner:
We will also like to know the position of Nigerian Air in the rankings

Technically Nigeria Airway is currently ranked No.11 grin
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by jojothaiv(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Best airline for 2019 in 2018..
This is mysterious indeed..
And for those waiting for Air Nigeria to be included on the list, I heard that the presidency is on flight putting final touches to your dream..
DreamNIGERIA
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by kjhova(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
driand:
Google is ur friend

Indeed, google is. Seems you are not acquainted with this friend of ours cuz if you were, you would have known that Nigerian Airways was never acclaimed number one airline by any reputable entity at any time in her existence.
Re: Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines by driand(m): 1:11am On Nov 21, 2018
kjhova:

Indeed, google is. Seems you are not acquainted with this friend of ours cuz if you were, you would have known that Nigerian Airways was never acclaimed number one airline by any reputable entity at any time in her existence.
the time spent on this argument would have worth it if you had googled it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.