Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) (44026 Views)

Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is alarming. Which girl will be next. Growing number of missing peoples. Not funny at all

1 Like

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by samcus(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
KIIking:
Congratulations to our reliable VIP member who believe us and join Yesterday

I have clear your doubt. If can take risk then be ready die in poverty.
For today fixed match call or whatapp.

Admini(08124842879)

only serious. Minded people.
look at this 1 d risk in ur English,is more than taking any risk of being scammed by ur useless fixed match.go nd learn carpenter b4 ls too late eleribu.

2 Likes

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Kamsiyochukwu: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pray she be found, Amen.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Gudboi355: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
17 yrs old??
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Gudboi355: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kamsiyochukwu:
I pray she be found, Amen.
amen
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
17?
Please is she a footballer?
What type of lie is this now
cheesycheesy
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Blaizeless:

I think by this comment of urs, u are a born bastard

Bros, you should have read that comment again before you unleashed your needless bile on the brother. The guy was just hoping nothing bad happens to her and u're pouring frustration on him...Nawa oo
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hintona:
maybe one yahoo boy has kidnapped her for rituals
Why been so cruel on ur follow lady
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by bily(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Awesomefred32:
17?

cheesycheesy

It's not a lie. I know her and the family personally. She's actually 17 years old.
The mum is such a nice woman.

I pray she returns home safe and healthy

Update.... Just heard she's been found. Thanks God all is well

3 Likes

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
samcus:
look at this 1 d risk in ur English,is more than taking any risk of being scammed by ur useless fixed match.go nd learn carpenter b4 ls too late eleribu.

Nairaland cannot block scammers,
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by sacx: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Where is the picture of the Tito so
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
bily:

It's not a lie. I know her and the family personally. She's actually 17 years old.

xo na u kidnap her ni
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by abdulkayus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
bily:

Thanks to Almighty God.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
bily:

Proof please. I want to believe this
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by bily(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
kingthreat:

Proof please. I want to believe this

I am in direct contact with the family.
Sorry I do not have further proof for you
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
under 30yrs
hagaha
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by thebestprice(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:
I don't know but I just wish she would return back just like those zamfara twins.
in Yoruba land there are no kidnappers. what you have here are ritualist..

am 100% sure her head has been harvested already
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by liyahwillie(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
cool
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
hmm another one. I jus pray she wont end up like d delsu babe. Ember periods are the most dangerious periods in naija.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Jackipapa: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na Nollywood story!
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
bily:

I am in direct contact with the family.
Sorry I do not have further proof for you

Good news grin
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by movetoca: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pray she returns safely. This period is very deadly because of greedy people. God please protect her.
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
vincentjk:
sometimes hearing news abt missing ladies which mostly turn out bad saddens me, i think it time ladies start using their heads.

If they use only their heads hunger go finish many nau...

Meanwhile
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by ClassiqueMan: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
She said the police officers have asked them to pay some money before they can start investigating the matter.

Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by frozen70(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
I wander how police will want to collect money on sensitive matters that involve life as if they they don't have families

If they want money before investigating this issue, what's the difference between them and kidnappers
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by obentenyson(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
17years old? better tell us her real age so I can be sure if I was her I met at eko hotel with one baba alaye yesternight
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by obentenyson(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
bily:

did the family show u her birth certificate or were u there when she was Born.. cos that's the only proof that can be provided not this I know her family Cork n bull that you are telling us.. anyways thank God them don find her... I know sey she no lost.. na one dude house she dey doing night vigil
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by TheCongo2: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
sexiestharam:
I always hear of missing people but I never ever thought it would affect anyone I know. I know her mother personally and she is such a nice woman. God, Please let this beautiful girl be found.

Oh! So sorry about that.
Let's pray for her return safe and sound
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by TheCongo2: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Awesomefred32:
17?

cheesycheesy

Some people on this thread say they know her and confirm she is 17.
But what is the point of discussing on the age of a missing person?
Re: Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) by sexiestharam(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
TheCongo2:

Oh! So sorry about that.
Let's pray for her return safe and sound
Thank you. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery / Davido Snubbed A Fan Who Tried To Take A Selfie With Him In Ghana / Paul Okoye Remembers Late Mother Amid Messy Family Drama, Fans React(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.