Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

I One Have N75,000 Remaining From The N25mm Cash Prize I Won: Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I One Have N75,000 Remaining From The N25mm Cash Prize I Won: Efe (284 Views)

Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I One Have N75,000 Remaining From The N25mm Cash Prize I Won: Efe by SabiKing(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Former winner of Big Brother Naija (BBN), Efe, shocked many people, especially his fans with a revelation that he had N75,000 only left of the N25 million cash prize he got from the reality show last year.

Efe said he was amazed Nigerians were worried about how much he had left in his account from the cash prize, adding that he had been working round the clock investing his money in music and other businesses that would secure his future better.

Efe had emerged winner at the grand finale of the show last year and carted away 25 million naira and a SUV. The expectations from him had been high with many people hoping that he could use the money to put his music career on the map and rock the big stage across the country.

Efe, in the last two years, has managed to put out a few singles but the singer has not lived up to his hype. While other contestants on the show last year have managed to raise their game and put their individual career on the road, Efe, seemed to have been overwhelmed by the expectations and many people believe he’s struggling.

Reacting to the outcry trailing his career, the Warri-born music star said he was only concentrating on his mission to build his career and make every moment count.

He insisted that he wanted to stay focused on music and leave the fans to judge him with the level of work he has done. “Focusing on music is the main thing for me. I am grateful to have come this far but the plan is to keep getting better and working hard,” he said.

more here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/11/i-one-have-n75000-remaining-from-n25mm.html

(1) (Reply)

Nina Bbnaija: All You Need To Know About Her Hacked Instagram Account And Recove / Differences Between Old Testament & New Testament Comedy Skit / Mercy Johnson Okojie Looking So Amazing In Stunning Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.