Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account (3085 Views)

How Scammers Edit Sportybet Ticket To Make It Look Like Won Ticket / Man Cries Out For Help After Losing N400k Belonging To His Mother On Sportybet / Does Sportybet Pay For One Game Cut. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account by 9ralands: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2018
It was not a sweet day though my friend thought Tuesday break will be for fun for himself not to talk of his family..
After winning a game yesterday night and bouncing to ATM machine to withdraw his winning from ATM machine, luck was not on his side when he discovers that sportybet have already done justice to his winning by withdrawing #8100 from his account and the remaining money was placed on other bets.

Below is the attached copy of the transaction and the account used is Gtbank ending with xxx5937

1 Share

Re: How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account by sotall(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Asphalt 8 Hack Tool / Redline Rumble 2: Detonator / Ps3 Switches Off By Itself And Starts Blinking Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.