Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State (44362 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by lonelydora: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
This Rumuolumeni of a place sef
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Elijah Okoroafor?

Another biafran molester?

God forbid.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by foreshore(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Griezwoman:
A Nigeria man shared on his IG page a video of a man who brutalized his housemaid for refusing to give him sex. The IG user Bosinde by name wrote;

Watch The Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-allegedly-brutalizing-his-housemaid-over-sex-in-rivers-state/

IPOB's, na there way.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by leomarz007: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Griezwoman:
A Nigeria man shared on his IG page a video of a man who brutalized his housemaid for refusing to give him sex. The IG user Bosinde by name wrote;

Watch The Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-for-allegedly-brutalizing-his-housemaid-over-sex-in-rivers-state/

*is this not the legendary buhari vocabulary man that won the spelling bee competition*
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Essential(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Griezwoman post=73139876]A Nigeria man shared on his IG page a video of a man who brutalized his housemaid for refusing to give him sex. The IG user Bosinde by name wrote;

Watch The Video HERE

Igbo again thunder will strike everyone of them because of their evil and heartless mind set. Criminal is another name for the Igbo of biafra or any dirty name they called themselve. Hellfire is their finally destination.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Antipob777(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
I only came here to check name

And I'm not disappointed

Igbos for sure

Igbo kwenu
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by liyahwillie(f): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
aaaahhh OGA u no try...sey name konji make u wan disfigure dis babe face... omo u go see babed#500 u no fit carry those ones... in fact JUDGE ask for his penis to be brought to you
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Turantula(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mouth Gig:
WHEN DEM DON DRINK, THOSE CHEAP, KILLER ALCOHOL, DEM GO DEY FIND WHERE DEM WAN PUT THEIR POOR DIRTY RODD... grin grin grin....USELESS PEOPLE... grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI..
And may his soul rest in peace amen
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
hmmmmmm, a very wicked man.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
she should have just gave him the sex and save herself all the hassles and blows.

What made him think or believe he is allowed to ask her for sex? perhaps she gave her sex before or ussually.

If she starts giving sex she can not just stop.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by icogb: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
PennywysCares:
Arochukwu men and sex are like 5&6
I remember one old fool I knew, he can empty his account for little girls, splash them with expensive gifts, while people working for him will almost, most times goes empty handed without salaries for months.
To him all that matters is women.

Such a demonic soul I will live to remember
Generally, Arochukwu pple don't like anybody under dem to progress. Except you re from there. And even if you re from there, don't pray to be a maid to dem but their younger generations are better.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by ClassiqueMan: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
This man should be killed....

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
fait10:
Any olosho babe here should pm me konji dey hold me like this.
How much is ur price shocked shocked shocked

I have warned you to stop taking those drugs, it ruins your life

Only a foolish man like you will come out to announce how stupid you are that you don't have control over your third leg

You are patronising olosho because you can't maintain a girl friend

Anuofia, I don't even know who released you from your shackles

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
ClassiqueMan:
This man should be killed....

Supported
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by danot1030: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
I know the criminal can only be an ipob.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by GenFunction: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
chai,even maid too?....
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Seahawk: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Another day, another man
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Seahawk: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
So because she was abused in the past, she should let it continue to save herself from the hassle? Right?

You realize we are talking about a minor here (not that an adult can’t say no either) I’m just wondering where in your brain what you typed made sense to you
Many of you on this forum are potential sexual abusers if you aren’t already doing it.

Something that should disgust you is something you’re saying she should continue to allow happen to her

Sick
gypsey:
she should have just gave him the sex and save herself all the hassles and blows.

What made him think or believe he is allowed to ask her for sex? perhaps she gave her sex before or ussually.

If she starts giving sex she can not just stop.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seahawk:
So because she was abused in the past, she should let it continue to save herself from the hassle? Right?

You realize we are talking about a minor here (not that an adult can’t say no either) I’m just wondering where in your brain what you typed made sense to you
Many of you on this forum are potential sexual abusers if you aren’t already doing it.

Something that should disgust you is something you’re saying she should continue to allow happen to her

Sick
look! if you didn't like my opinion all you have to do is just ignore and move the fuvk on! there is no need to insult me or call me a sex abuser and if i ever decides to become a sex abuser i will start with your daughter, sister or mother. i am sure you wouldn't mind! angry

let's see how you like insults. how do i know you are not a sex abuser? it only takes one sex abuser like you to recognise another abuser.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Seahawk: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Your opinion is that the girl should allow herself to be continuously sexually abused?

Yes or No?

You want me to ignore that and move the fvck on? Not on your life. I’ll call you out if no else will.

gypsey:
look! if you didn't like my opinion all you have to do is just ignore and move the fuvk on! there is no need to insult me or call me a sex abuser and if i ever decides to become a sex abuser i will start with your daughter, sister or mother. i am sure you would mind! angry

let's see how you like insults.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Your opinion is that the girl should allow herself to be continuously sexually abused?

Yes or No?

You want me to ignore that and move the fvck on? Not on your life. I’ll call you out if no else will.

well.. Good! because it takes a sex abuser like you to recognise another abuser, grin

when are you going to Admit you are a sex abuser too? the only people who can recognise sex abuse are sex abusers like you.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by fait10(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

I have warned you to stop taking those drugs, it ruins your life

Only a foolish man like you will come out to announce how stupid you are that you don't have control over your third leg

You are patronising olosho because you can't maintain a girl friend

Anuofia, I don't even know who released you from your shackles
how much is ur price grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
fait10:
how much is ur price grin grin grin grin

Once you stop taking those tramadol and blue tablets

You won't be asking for price's
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hang him.

Hang him .

Hang him.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by fait10(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

Once you stop taking those tramadol and blue tablets

You won't be asking for price's
chai bad girl spotted. So u know all this stuffs cry cry cry cry cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Seahawk: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
What a lame come back

Because you’ve seen how silly your first post sounded right?

gypsey:
well.. Good! because it takes a sex abuser like you to recognise another abuser, grin

when are you going to Admit you are a sex abuser too? the only people who can recognise sex abuse are sex abusers like you.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
PennywysCares:
Arochukwu men and sex are like 5&6
I remember one old fool I knew, he can empty his account for little girls, splash them with expensive gifts, while people working for him will almost, most times goes empty handed without salaries for months.
To him all that matters is women.

Such a demonic soul I will live to remember
.. Seems like I know the fool you are talking of. I resigned from his firm as a project manager way back for this same reason you just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seahawk:
What a lame come back

Because you’ve seen how silly your first post sounded right?

you must think i give a fuvk! grin

you are an Idiot! and a sex abuser!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.