Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals (3605 Views)

AIN Iphone And Samsung Deals. Hit Me Up / SOld SOld. Follow Us On IG@DigitalVision.ng For Crazy Affordable Deals On Gadget / GET UR ORIGINAL SCREEN(IPHONE AND SAMSUNG) AVOID NEW SCREEN(CHINA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Amakababe(f): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
EggSauce:
haven't heard from you..
thought you said you're based in kaduna??
I asked for your office address, you said let's meet in ahmadu bello way, that's not an office address.

meanwhile, I'm still considering my different options so I don't end up buying what will give me problem.
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Amakababe(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
EggSauce:
haven't heard from you.. thought you said you're based in kaduna??
and yes I school in kaduna
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakababe:
I asked for your office address, you said let's meet in ahmadu bello way, that's not an office address.

meanwhile, I'm still considering my different options so I don't end up buying what will give me problem.
HMH plaza
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakababe:

Alright then wish you Goodluck with ur search pray u don't end up buying refurbished or second hand phone sha
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
come in S. A
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
S. A
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
open for business
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2018

Amakababe:
and yes I school in kaduna
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
quote author=AwesomeOsisindu post=73353179]I'm finishing up an s8+ deal with him now. He is very legit. I sent a friend to his office and he checked the phone out and everything checks out and so I've paid him. They're waybilling to me tomorrow. So go meet him if you're serious in buying.

[/quote]thank you for the review boss.... and thanks for the patronage sir
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
AwesomeOsisindu:
I'm finishing up an s8+ deal with him now. He is very legit. I sent a friend to his office and he checked the phone out and everything checks out and so I've paid him. They're waybilling to me tomorrow. So go meet him if you're serious in buying.

thanks for the patronage
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrbeee kindly WhatsApp me can't see your email... thank you.... 08167921398
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
S.A
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Let's deal
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
SA
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Affordable
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
AwesomeOsisindu:
I'm finishing up an s8+ deal with him now. He is very legit. I sent a friend to his office and he checked the phone out and everything checks out and so I've paid him. They're waybilling to me tomorrow. So go meet him if you're serious in buying.

please WhatsApp me now sir based on our last discussion... Thank you
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Av
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Available
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by desprado: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
iphone 5 hw much ?
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Dipz: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Make it 130k and I would give you an S10e
AwesomeOsisindu:
Sup. I need an s9 plus deal. Budget is 125k
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2019

Dipz:
Make it 130k and I would give you an S10e
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by EggSauce(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
AwesomeOsisindu:
Sup. I need an s9 plus deal. Budget is 125k
sorry i didn't see you comment earlier... Finished the s10e deal... But s7.. S8... S8+...s9 and s9+ prices have crashed thou... Now more cheaper... Whatsapp me on 08167921398.... Thank you
Re: Come In For Crazy cheap Iphone and Samsung Deals by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
EggSauce:
quote author=post=73353179].

thank you for the review boss.... and thanks for the patronage sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Is The Hybrid Of The Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot / Big Brother Africa; Free On Ur Dstv Mobile Phone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.