Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed (48186 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by 7Ebisco: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Olufunke Bucknor Obruthe, sister to Inspiration FM’s deceased on-air personality, Oluwatosin ‘Tosyn’ Bucknor, has disclosed that her sister died due to complications from sickle cell.

DAILY POST had reported that the OAP died at the age of 37 .

The deceased was reportedly found dead by her husband, Aurelien Boyer, when he arrived home from work on Monday night.

The news was confirmed by her former colleague at Top Radio, Wale Adigun, via his Twitter account.

“So full of life, excitement and always willing to lend a helping hand. This is so devastating!!

“Rest on Voice of Lagos. Rest on Tosyn Bucknor,” Adigun wrote.

Olufunke Bucknor reacting to the death via her Instagram page @funkebucknor said;

“Hmmmmm… My heart is heavy, but in all things we give thanks to God.

“My darling sister and besto Tosyn passed away last night due to complications from sickle cell.

“Love you.”

Meanwhile, Nigerian celebrities have taken to their Twitter pages to express sadness over her death.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/tosyn-bucknor-cause-of-popular-oaps.html

7 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by DrHighchief(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Q
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Techguyz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by KingsleyCEO: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead.

Welcome to planet earth where we don't live in peace, but only rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Dididrumz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lost a friend to this too. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by jetz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
She battled well, rest on even tho i dunno her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg make una dey run genotype . I relied on what i was told as a child. This year i found out no be so.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by villareal15(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by eDoctorr(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
What other cause. Haven't we heard from her sister that it was Sickle cell complications.

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Lugard12: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
May her soul and d soul's of all d Faithful departed Rest in Peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by seunlayi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
What a loss
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
She is resting in peace (Read Eccl 9:5)
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by MrGoogle88: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
In this foolish country the sick die off quickly, abroad she would have lived a long full life even with sickle cell disease, just look at how cheaply Amaka Igwe died from Asthma complications, now this one, RIP dear. cry cry cry
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by maberry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hate it when bad things happen to good people
RIP girlie

4 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by nathan77(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
ok
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Such a lovely sociable lady. May she find rest with her maker. My condolences to her family

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
So sad.

R.I.P
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by JusticePlanet: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
she was already 37. Which one SS complications come kill her again? RIP ma’am
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by itiswellandwell: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by SocialJustice: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sickle cell complication how? You guys want to create the impression in the hearts of people that SCD sufferers fall and die at some point.

Mention the complication.

4 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by kayo80(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
maberry:
I hate it when bad things happen to good people
RIP girlie

Me too. cry

I really liked the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Still can't believe this girl is gone. Just heard the news about an hour ago. I had to get myself busy with google to confirm the news. I aso called some staff of top radio 90.9 .

Too bad. RIP dear.

Area lives on! Area mama!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by RichDad1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sickles cell sucks.
Say no to AS+AS , AS+SS marriages.
cry

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by allanphash7(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
All i can say is Rest on Tosyn

It's been awhile i felt like today when i heard of someone's death

I actually never come across you but i just fell in love with you ever since i started listening to your programme

Rest on barbie

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by akdjr(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yes very important but not limited to genotype alone. It is advisable you do both genotype and blood group too. I did only genotype before i married my wife and we were both AA, but only to discover she's O- while i am O+ during her first delivery, She was adviced by the doctor to take Rhogam within 48hrs or so in other for her not to have complication during her second pg. quote author=ednut1 post=73147210]Abeg make una dey run genotype . I relied on what i was told as a child. This year i found out no be so.[/Quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by davodyguy: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Autopsy first please.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP Area Mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
I remembered this vibrant lady on TopRadio 90.9FM. She could speak for hours. Had a beautiful voice. sad

6 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Timil: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
I don't know who this lady is may her soul rest in peace but she's not the only one who has died this year.

Two of my neighbours died this year and no one made a fuss about it so why is this lady's death any different.

The dead is dead and nothing can be done to bring back the dead to life its left for the living to move on and live a good and meaningful life cos you never know when death will come knocking on your door. This is something I learnt when I almost lost my loved one this year.

Anyways seun tell your boys to stop disturbing us with the details of a lady who is six feet under.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Sholexmedia: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cultists invade Agbado community in Ogun, attack residents, destroy properties
see video...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2xRiumwrY

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.