Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

See The Latest Tonto Dikeh's Picture Breaking The Internet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The Latest Tonto Dikeh's Picture Breaking The Internet (476 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Posing Inside Ghana Must Go Bag / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Latest Tonto Dikeh's Picture Breaking The Internet by timtunday: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
See the New Picture released by Tonto Dikeh Via Her Twitter Handle tontolet

She captioned the picture with "I WANT YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BUT EVEN THAT DOESNT SEEM LONG ENOUGH.... I LOVE YOU #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS

#HAPPYINTERNATIONALMENSDAY"

Re: See The Latest Tonto Dikeh's Picture Breaking The Internet by sochey(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Beautiful ;DD
This tonto wouldn't stop surprising me

(1) (Reply)

Download Iptv Sports M3u Mix Channels Fine Working 2-04-2019 / Free M3u Iptv List 27/05/2019 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.