Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Nigeria Police-----friend Or Enemy??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigeria Police-----friend Or Enemy??? (568 Views)

Describe Your Ex Boy Friend Or Girl Friend In Just One Word(for Fun) / When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! / Dogs: Man's Best Friend Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Police-----friend Or Enemy??? by pappy4real(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2010
i wonder if the average nigerian has any greater enemy than the nigeria police, i was at the police station this last weekend to check a girl friend whose entire compound (including her father, brothers and neighbours) were raided by senseless men of the nigeria police and i was amased at the level of curroption that was shamelessely displayed there,  and as if that was not enough i accompanied my sis and her kids to the airport and the immigration officers asked to be bribbed (8k) to let her travel with some food stuffs,  i wonder what the future looks like with these kind of people in our sectors and i also wonder if we have any nigerian sector that is sensitized and sanitized at all. all bunches of curropt and selfish golddiggers---------------may God help us, 
pls share your views and recent experiences with these legalized men of the underworld cry
Re: The Nigeria Police-----friend Or Enemy??? by Stallion84(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2010
I have witnessed dre brutality once too many times. One slept in front of my car and asked to be photographed posing that I hit him because I won't open my door. they ended up vandalisind all the door handles and left me to pay for repairs. Another wanted to drop his gun in my car and run out.so anoda can come and search me. I have seen where d police in Eleweran Abk told a hardened criminal to identify an innocent boy because his father won't cooperate. Its just too much. I guess we NL's should try and get dre names,station and no posted here. Terrible
Re: The Nigeria Police-----friend Or Enemy??? by pappy4real(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
my brother, those police are just becoming unbearable. 1 has to pray not to fall victim in their hands cos as far as the nigeria police is concerened there are no such things as human rights as they dont even know what it means.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Now! / Potency Vs Madukaele / The Time Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.