Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... (1267 Views)

Getting This Error In PHP Scripts Please Any Help? / Please Help A Beginner Programmer With This Error Message From Ide From Eclipse / Please Help Me Solve This Error Message On My Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by cliqtips: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello Programmers,
Greetings.

I really need help on this Android studio, I kept getting this error Gradle project syn failed......

I've watched videos about this error message on Youtube
Ive googled and also checked Quora forum and stackoverflow, none of those solutions given there worked for me.

It's really frustration now. I've been on this over a month since 18th of Oct, 2018.

Please someone should help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
check your logs, should pinpoint whats causing it to fail as lots of factors can - syntax errors, unresolvable dependencies.

And if you added new dependencies, ensure you have internet conn and in your settings under gradle the work offline option is unchecked
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by cliqtips: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for your response.

Yes, all of these were done but to no avail.

eberedigital:
check your logs, should pinpoint whats causing it to fail as lots of factors can - syntax errors, unresolvable dependencies.

And if you added new dependencies, ensure you have internet conn and in your settings under gradle the work offline option is unchecked
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Holuwaferanmi(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2018
cliqtips:
Hello Programmers,
Greetings.

I really need help on this Android studio, I kept getting this error Gradle project syn failed......

Ive googled and also checked Quora forum and stackoverflow, none of those solutions given there worked for me.

It's really frustration now. I've been on this over a month since 18th of Oct, 2018.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

can I see a screenshot of the error log?
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by cliqtips: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Holuwaferanmi:

can I see a screenshot of the error log?

Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by solacong: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by solacong: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Show the screen shot of build.gradle (App), also expand the second section of the log to full screen to show the complete name
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Superstar007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
cliqtips, have you gone through these Stackoverflow answers? If you haven't, I suggest you do.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46949622/android-studio-3-0-unable-to-resolve-dependency-for-appdexoptions-compileclas
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by cliqtips: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
yes, i've done all these and watched several youtube videos too.

Superstar007:
cliqtips, have you gone through these Stackoverflow answers? If you haven't, I suggest you do.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46949622/android-studio-3-0-unable-to-resolve-dependency-for-appdexoptions-compileclas
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by JAtoms: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bro. At a time i was faced with this issue. What I did was to download a fresh SDK form android studio website. Then I copied the folder to my desired location, after that I opened Android Studio and allowed it to fetch all files needed ( it will need some from the internet too ).
U can try this as well
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Kabawhat: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oga holla me if you are on WhatsApp that my number.... Its free bro.... 08094994506
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Mikeblize: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
cliqtips:
Hello Programmers,
Greetings.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Chat me up 08165483162
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by GbadeTehmy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just connect your system with internet and launch the andriod studio the gradle will automatically update missing files.chikena

1 Like

Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by ise82(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
GbadeTehmy:
Just connect your system with internet and launch the andriod studio the gradle will automatically update missing files.chikena

This should solve it... Best!
Re: I Keep Getting This Error Message "Gradle Project Syn Failed... by Holuwaferanmi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=cliqtips post=73158561][/quote] have you tried loading your gradle with internet connection.... works for me

(1) (Reply)

What Was Used To Compile The Code That Was Used In Creating A Compiler? / Digital Naira Currency (NAIRA COIN) For Nigerians Has Been Launched O / How Does Airtime And Bills Payment Apis Work For Fintechs Integration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.