Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

South East Popular Campus Artist Yung Skybee Changes His Stage Name To Cayce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South East Popular Campus Artist Yung Skybee Changes His Stage Name To Cayce (253 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South East Popular Campus Artist Yung Skybee Changes His Stage Name To Cayce by Yung4(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2018
The most awarding popular southeast campus artist Yung Skybee has officially set to change his stage name to Cayce. angry
He gave his reason for changing his stage name as his wish to start up an update hit jams starting from 2019 so in other to get him set for the next HEADIES and AFRIMMA award.
From his Instagram handle he said this "[b][/b].I wish to officially inform all my fans Nationwide. I am changing my stage name YUNG SKYBEE to CAYCE.

It gonna be published on different network to go world-wide �.
Am also using this platform to thank all my fans world wide for there support, help and vote emerging me as the brand winner of 2018 WAM AWARD (Best African Collaboration).

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE SO FAR."

Re: South East Popular Campus Artist Yung Skybee Changes His Stage Name To Cayce by ViralBOY: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Is this the same Sky bee that was reigning around 2004 na wa oo. Please stay retired with your likes including nigga raw, mad melon, w4,Lagkaja, yq,

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY VIBES: Mavin Supremo, Don Jazzy, Is 36 Today / Average Nigerians Cannot Afford My Cream Products – Dencia / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.