Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. (34037 Views)

Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by technicallyrich(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2018
aprilwise:
Bros. U can't be an ijaw boy and proudly biafran.
are you more ijaw than asari that is openly supporting biafra.
Or gej that empolyed more igbos than even ijaws about 50 percent of his goverment was igbo.
Oga if u get problem with igbos go sort it out and dont mention me for nothing.
My great grand dad was a biafran soldier and i am prouldly a biafran.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Quorax: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Beehshorp:

Stop making it look like we actually give a Bleep. They are not the only family in crisis.
I actually give a fork. They are my brothers next to my village. They are epitome of grass to grace greased in hard work. I love them both on the stage and scene than individually...

Did u notice they have not won an award in a long while? God had their destination and destinies dependent on each other for greatness...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by opichika(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
I was there live and direct..
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by CLEVER123(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Who won d game
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by signz: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Dayoara:
Am I my brother's keeper

People wey no Sabi Bible no go understand wetin you write here. grin
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by PenileFitness: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Celebration that Nigeria could not beat them.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by aprilwise(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

are you more ijaw than asari that is openly supporting biafra.
Or gej that empolyed more igbos than even ijaws about 50 percent of his goverment was igbo.
Oga if u get problem with igbos go sort it out and dont mention me for nothing.
My great grand dad was a biafran soldier and i am prouldly a biafran.
. I support biafran to the core . Because when I read . There was country . That book open my eyes to so many things. I can't say am proudly biafran cos am not related to Igbos . Don't get me wrong
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by naijacentric(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Ss and se biafrans are blessed,and are the last hope of the black race.
I am begining to like these ifeayen okowa.he brought back delta igbos back to ohaneeze.
I wish wike can do the same in rivers state .
People keep asking me why i like igbo people when most people are afraid of them,i tell them because i know my worth and i can compete with any igbo man both in bussiness,education etc.
Ijaw boy and proudly a biafran
scammer
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by sharpchap: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Ss and se biafrans are blessed,and are the last hope of the black race.
I am begining to like these ifeayen okowa.he brought back delta igbos back to ohaneeze.
I wish wike can do the same in rivers state .
People keep asking me why i like igbo people when most people are afraid of them,i tell them because i know my worth and i can compete with any igbo man both in bussiness,education etc.
Ijaw boy and proudly a biafran
ride on my brother dont mind the haters, nothing do you. let those who cant meet up be afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lolz, nice one.
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Nature8(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dayoara:
Am I my brother's keeper
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Jokkarm2: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
naptu2:
Players and officials of the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Cranes of Uganda slugged it out on the dance floor yesterday night at a reception organised by Governor Okowa of Delta State. Providing the music was Paul Okoye (RudeBoySquare) of PSquare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVzADhnJ5Pw

That Oyimbo man with Red T-shirt, i dont think is that song he was dancing because that is our community old women dance.
Re: Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. by Ayobami7(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.