Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Mtn Sme Data Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Sme Data Price (347 Views)

Mtn Sme Data Recharge Pin Free Training / How To Start SME Data & Vtu Business With Full Automated Data & Airtime Delivery / NCC Directives: See New Smile Data Price Slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Sme Data Price by Treshmike(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Hi friends,
Since August 21st, 2018, MTN officially increased the Price of SME data. For example, 10GB which used to be 5,500 naira was now 7500 naira.
I stopped the business because i wasn't getting much patronage with the new price.
However, I was surprised to get 1gb worth of data for 600 naira from someone yesterday. I called him to find out if MTN has reversed the price hike but didn't get any positive response.
Please anyone with useful information regarding this should hint me. Thank you.
Re: Mtn Sme Data Price by 2dyefor: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Someone confirmed this yesterday. Still don't understand how that's even possible
Re: Mtn Sme Data Price by Lastpharoah33: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Treshmike:
Hi friends,
Since August 21st, 2018, MTN officially increased the Price of SME data. For example, 10GB which used to be 5,500 naira was now 7500 naira.
I stopped the business because i wasn't getting much patronage with the new price.
However, I was surprised to get 1gb worth of data for 600 naira from someone yesterday. I called him to find out if MTN has reversed the price hike but didn't get any positive response.
Please anyone with useful information regarding this should hint me. Thank you.
I sell mtn 1GB; 600 2GB;1100 5GB;2600
Re: Mtn Sme Data Price by adeememman(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
I can teach you how to buy at less than 500naira/1GB or lower depending on how big you are buying and u can resale at
Any price that suit you. Contact me on whatsapp through the nos on my signature. I lost so many customers too before i discovered this goldmine.

(1) (Reply)

Pull Your Business Out Of The Dust And Reach More Customers / Need Someone To Purchase My Gigs On Fiverr And I Pay Cash Equivalent / What Can #3,000 Do For You This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.