Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him (905 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Nigerian Man Dumps His Baby Mama For Stabbing Him In Tanzania / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by sherlock221: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2018
A WOMAN posed for a chilling selfie with her blood-drenched ex-husband after knifing him during an argument, according to police.

Olga Vaori told her friends “it looks like I’m the beast” following the stabbing in the city of Surgut in central Russia’s Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug region.

The 25-year-old was later formally detained on suspicion of “exceeding justifiable self-defence” after plunging a knife into Oleg Smirnov.

She claimed that the man had “attempted to strangle” her during a furious booze fuelled argument and she stuck the knife in him to defend herself.

Vaori received out patient treatment for minor injuries, it was reported.

Her ex-husband required emergency surgery for a knife wound to his abdomen, it was reported.

Vaori – who is allowed to serve her detention at home to care for the ex-couple’s two year old child – posted to her friends: “Guys, I stabbed my ex-husband with a knife.

“I was taken to accident and emergency for three hours.

“And only now have I cleaned up everything.

“It looks like I am a beast.”

She told her friends: ‘Guys, I stabbed my ex-husband with a knife.<br>“I was taken to accident and emergency for three hours.’

She has been placed under house arrest while the investigation is ongoing.”

Vaori has been forbidden from leaving her city during the criminal investigation.

She can face a sentence for up to one year if convicted of using excessive force in self defence

Check full details: https://earlybaze.com.ng/2018/11/21/woman-poses-with-blood-soaked-husband-after-stabbing-him-as-self-defense/

Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by Ionkidiz(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Still don't know what to comment, meanwhile this post deserve FP
Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by sherlock221: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Ionkidiz:
Shocking news
Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by PrincessB1(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
angry cry

Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by chiommy123(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
She looks sick. Unfortunately guys like them sick girls

1 Like

Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by G1STMORE: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him by sherlock221: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
chiommy123:
She looks sick. Unfortunately guys like them sick girls
Sure she could be suffering from mental illness grin

(1) (Reply)

Dangers of opening your boot from inside your car. / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. / Nnewi Under Attack From Robbers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.