Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style (4069 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Gossipninja: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
The supposed first daughter of Davido as claimed by madam kemi Olunloyo and the girl's mother was seen on Instagram wishing her father a happy birthday.

This was shared by madam Kemi Olunloyo who has been on the front role pushing for Davido to accept paternity of the daughter, its interesting to know.

Watch Video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by SIMPLYkush: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
ugly little girl, born as a basstard, I pity her lineage
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by ajokebelle(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Shut up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

watery brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Segunade10: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
wink
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Ahmed0336(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by IjebuWarrior: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
For some reason, my heart always reach out to this little girl. She's such a beautiful, proper and well-bred typical Nigeria girl-child with her low-cut hair style. cheesy

May God continue to bless her. Amen! cool

And to whoever that denies the paternity of this beautiful girl... Mark my words today being a day before 2018 Thanksgiving... I see success written all over her. All those other Davido's kids with numerous attention can NEVER topple this future success-laden girl! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by baby124: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one! grin. Davido!!!! Call your first child and show her fatherly love. Stop running like a coward. You are so lucky. Can’t try this with me, you go jump of 3MB last last.
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by IntellectOzone(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

That Ugliness kill you there

#BadEnergy stay faraway
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by NessaBoo(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Awwwwwwwww......she's such a cutie!!

God bless you little Angel!! kiss
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by OneManLegion(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
For some reason, my heart always reach out to this little girl. She's such a beautiful, proper and well-bred typical Nigeria girl-child with her low-cut hair style. cheesy

And to whoever that denies the paternity of this beautiful girl... Mark my words today being a day before 2018 Thanksgiving... I see success written all over her. All those other Davido's kids with numerous attention can NEVER topple this future success-laden girl! cool

You don't need to curse his other children cause you wanna pray for this one.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by edekiphilip(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
For some reason, my heart always reach out to this little girl. She's such a beautiful, proper and well-bred typical Nigeria girl-child with her low-cut hair style.

And to whoever that denies the paternity of this beautiful girl... Mark my words today being a day before 2018 Thanksgiving... I see success written all over her. ]All those other Davido's kids with numerous attention can NEVER topple this future success-laden girl! cool
You don overtalk
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Olodo24: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
the girl is cute. the worwor one is Imade
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Who cursed you
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by Godsfavour78: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

How did you become so foolish in life?

Did you do the DNA test to confirm?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by speedyconnect3: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Kemi is bad.

She too dey talk.

But davido resemble this girl oo
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by OKorowanta: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Wetin dey pain me for the matter be say,the striking resemblance with Davido cannot be waved aside.
Something tells me say na OBO Pikin.
May God take control of her situation.
Re: Davido's Rumoured First Daughter, Michelle Wishes Him Happy Birthday In Style by lenghtinny(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

You are one crazy and deranged bastard angry

Why on earth will you curse the innocent kids? Crying more than the bereaved

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Made It! 2018 Menstruation Done And Dusted - Nigerian Lady. Photo / Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / Cardi B Laughs At Davido In A Scornful Manner After He Announced That....(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.