Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest (382 Views)

The Smartest Way To Save In 2022 / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Don't Loose Money Domaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest by exalted007: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
INVEST AT CONECTIVEST
Get Rich by Investing in an Excellent Business on Conectivest.

in 1997, Warren remarked, “The single biggest recurring mistake I’ve made has been my reluctance to fund businesses that became outstanding few years later"As a new investor, you may hear this and wonder how can I make an intelligent investment decision in Nigeria?

As an entrepreneur, you might have been asking how do i get funds for my business?

At Conectivest, we do due diligence by providing information on businesses and projects that you can fund and get great returns.Visit www.conectivest.com now! bertatechsolutions media partners with conectivest

Re: The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest by Olibboy: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Low risk investment will determine the success. that was why I ended up lose my savings on MMM. Because it's high risk ponzi scheme.
Re: The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest by Forreellinc: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin yinmu e talk say best way to NOT lose money is to invest, if I invest untop real estate and govt scatter all my house , or I invest in paper asset and the market crash or swallow my money nko?

grin best thing to do na to spend your money as e dey enter hand, afterall you are gonna lose it anyway, why not lose it like a G?
Re: The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest by Ashibelieve: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
This your sense. Later you will be praying for God to bless your hustle abi? Better wise up and visit conectivest now or remain there blaming Buhari. Sense fall on you.
Forreellinc:
grin yinmu e talk say best way to NOT lose money is to invest, if I invest untop real estate and govt scatter all my house , or I invest in paper asset and the market crash or swallow my money nko?

grin best thing to do na to spend your money as e dey enter hand, afterall you are gonna lose it anyway, why not lose it like a G?
Re: The Smartest Way Never To Loose Money Is To Invest & Not To Save by conectivest by exalted007: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Hey, guys; sorry for checking late on your comments; you must be mistaking conectivest for other ponzi shceme. conectivest is not a ponzi scheme like MMM or other schemes; this platform is not for students but business owners, entrepreneurs and investors. So, please do not refer to conectivest as such; kindly visit www.conectivest.com to know more about the platform. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning N1000 Per Conversion As An Affiliate! / Long Lasting Oil Raw Fragrances / Giant African Land Snails Are Here In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.