Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! (1843 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't know what is happenin to me anymore.

From 2015 up till now, I have been placing sports bet with an average of 500 naira weekly but I haven't won at all.

Each time I place a bet, one or two game's will cut it. I have lost everything on sports betting.

The one I played with big amount was Chelsea to win Everton and Barcelona to win real bets. They amounted to 1.77 odds and I played it with 5000.

Guess what happened- chelsea drew and Barcelona lost.

I have played single games including arsenal to win wolves but arsenal drew.

I have even played just five over 0.5 but it didnt enter.

Everytime I play amount game, it will be that time that history will be made.

Imagine last season, I played brondby to win, they were winning 2:0 by 90 minutes, then between 90 to 95 minutes, the other team equalused and played 2:2 and my game spoiled. I nearly cursed the day I was born that day.

What did I really do? I feel that I am being followed or that heaven has cursed me.

Advice me because I am slowing slipping into depression.

Just today, I lost 1500- only two spoilt the ticket.

undecided
�����������������
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Stop gambling

Your ancestors don't like it.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
How can I stop? I have lost so much.

I am a student and need a source of income.
TarOrfeek:

Stop gambling

Your ancestors don't like it.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by IrokoOluwere: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thewriter2018:

Don’t mind him jare .
Go and carry your papa house Certificates . Take it to the bank and get some good loans.
Use everything bet . You will win massively and enjoy your life .
Shey you say you no get sense ni

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by onlinetomola(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
You are not cursed, you are just unlucky... Stop betting on those teams all because they are big and popular. Learn on studying teams and their opponent. But mind you, gamble is always gamble. There is no other good name it is called.

It is high time you stop or learn to bet Responsibly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Whobedatte(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Play corner bets bro
OR
Switch to underdogs to win as your head no dey carry the favourite team to win sad
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dude, you are not cursed. Unlucky, maybe.

You need to stop betting for now.

I do punt too.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Naanlong01: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't want to answer your question, but stop gambling, its not good for you. U complained about being a student and needing money, i think u are an addict, simply take ur mind off gambling and u will see opportunities of earning a living better than gambling.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by McStoic(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Do u also experience losses like this in other areas of your life? If yes, then it's spiritual. If it's only on sports betting, then stop doing it.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
I do experience such In other areas of life.
McStoic:
Do u also experience losses like this in other areas of your life? If yes, then it's spiritual. If it's only on sports betting, then stop doing it.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
I study games and even the weather conditions and foreast.

Could you ever imagine in your wildest dream that Barcelona will loose to real bets? The day I played them to win was the day they lost.
onlinetomola:
You are not cursed, you are just unlucky... Stop betting on those teams all because they are big and popular. Learn on studying teams and their opponent. But mind you, gamble is always gamble. There is no other good name it is called.

It is high time you stop or learn to bet Responsibly.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by onlinetomola(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thewriter2018:
I study games and even the weather conditions and foreast.

Could you ever imagine in your wildest dream that Barcelona will loose to real bets? The day I played them to win was the day they lost.

May be u are right but i actually expected surprises from Real Betis after they beat Real Madrid this season and beat AcMilan Home and Away this season too. My prediction that day was Betis win or Draw. As for Chelsea vs Everton i expected that too because if Chelsea could drew with Westham then any thing can happen. Same with Arsenal vs Wolve because this same Wolve played 1 - 1 draw with Man City. Mind you Football cant be 100% predictable.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by McStoic(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thewriter2018:
I do experience such In other areas of life.

Eh ya. So sorry abt that. But my brother you really need to seek God's intervention. Not just on the betting issue, but on general issues of life. IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY SINCERE AND SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART, HE WILL SHOW HIMSELF AND MAKE A WAY FOR YOU. I am not asking you to run to prophets or prayer houses, seek Jesus Christ personally first, tell Him your pains and He will make a way and lead you to His genuine servants who will direct and counsel you more.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Hahjascho(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Stop betting before it binds to your soul.....ADDICTION....My 2℅

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Bloggingscope: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thewriter2018:

Bro start a blog with little money

You will really earn from it
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
We need to get in touch.
onlinetomola:

May be u are right but i actually expected surprises from Real Betis after they beat Real Madrid this season and beat AcMilan Home and Away this season too. My prediction that day was Betis win or Draw. As for Chelsea vs Everton i expected that too because if Chelsea could drew with Westham then any thing can happen. Same with Arsenal vs Wolve because this same Wolve played 1 - 1 draw with Man City. Mind you Football cant be 100% predictable.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yes you are actually right
I have donever bad things and I don't know if I can stop either.
McStoic:

Eh ya. So sorry abt that. But my brother you really need to seek God's intervention. Not just on the betting issue, but on general issues of life. IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY SINCERE AND SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART, HE WILL SHOW HIMSELF AND MAKE A WAY FOR YOU. I am not asking you to run to prophets or prayer houses, seek Jesus Christ personally first, tell Him your pains and He will make a way and lead you to His genuine servants who will direct and counsel you more.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by uboma(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Thewriter2018:

You are simply a lazy youth.

So gambling will generate income for you, abi!

My advise to you, go learn how to cut hair and start a barber shop business in the hostel or school environs.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by McStoic(m): 4:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Thewriter2018:
Yes you are actually right
I have donever bad things and I don't know if I can stop either.

Surely, you can stop. Don't give up on yourself cos God hasn't. There's hardly a truly virtuous saint who didn't have a vice. I know some effing bad ass cultists, crooks, troublesome guys etc, who are living a new chapter today simply because they came to a point of decision and had to tell themselves and God the truth. The highest form of deception is self deception, so tell the Lord Jesus Christ your mistakes in your closet, alone with Him. Ask Him to show you the way ( DMX's Lord give me a sign tells your kind of story), He will.

IF YOU COME STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH HIM, HE WILL LIKELY SHOW UP,

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for this.
McStoic:

Surely, you can stop. Don't give up on yourself cos God hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by McStoic(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Thewriter2018:
Thank you for this.
You are welcome
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by gulfer: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Luck will smile on you one day cool cool cool cool
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
gulfer:
Luck will smile on you one day cool cool cool cool

Amen to this!
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Tony142: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Try 2odds of No red card on saturday and sunday each, and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by Olaone1: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Thewriter2018:
I don't know what is happenin to me anymore.

From 2015 up till now, I have been placing sports bet with an average of 500 naira weekly but I haven't won at all.

Each time I place a bet, one or two game's will cut it. I have lost everything on sports betting.

The one I played with big amount was Chelsea to win Everton and Barcelona to win real bets. They amounted to 1.77 odds and I played it with 5000.

Guess what happened- chelsea drew and Barcelona lost.

I have played single games including arsenal to win wolves but arsenal drew.

I have even played just five over 0.5 but it didnt enter.

Everytime I play amount game, it will be that time that history will be made.

Imagine last season, I played brondby to win, they were winning 2:0 by 90 minutes, then between 90 to 95 minutes, the other team equalused and played 2:2 and my game spoiled. I nearly cursed the day I was born that day.

What did I really do? I feel that I am being followed or that heaven has cursed me.

Advice me because I am slowing slipping into depression.

Just today, I lost 1500- only two spoilt the ticket.

undecided
�����������������
Rubbish
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by okubowei: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wipe away ur tears with dis bet9ja code Z6MFZKNC kick off time is 8pm. U can call me later on dis number to thank me.
Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by FunnyDude(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Looking at your moniker Thewriter2018.. I guess you're a writer. Why not be contented with your writing and save up just the way I did.

Could you believe I'm once in your shoe pre-Nysc and Nysc year? Ever since I stopped betting and looked inward for a legit hussle that suits my interest while saving from it, then my life changed for good. Within three months I saved Six figures in Naira.

I bought my first land with the savings

What I could not buy when I'm chasing the euphoria of betting, I now buy more than enough of it. Stop betting (Loosing money)

The secret is be contented. Double your hussle. Save up.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cursed Or Just Unlucky? Please Advice Me!!! by hannahwealth(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Op stop betting, you said your a student and need another source of income why not use the money you've been betting with to start VTU business and also sell data and make gain to support your education or you look for any business to do as a student.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Considers Bill On Degree, Hnd Harmonisation. / Opportunity For Industrial Training (IT) Attachment For Students In Enugu / Want To Be A Network Engineer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.