Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! (949 Views)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by Barondenigeria: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
So earlier today I was at my department to see my supervisor, to be very honest I was not even out to look for any gist mans just wanna graduate and leave school. That’s how I started hearing shouts o , it was coming from the vendors shop where they sell drinks, photocopy and print out files. First of all I started looking for my phone to capture whatever it was because its not normal for people to be just shouting anyhow. That’s how I found my phone and as I looked up , my eyes caught a glimpse of something that looked like a crocodile because it was greenish and it had this long tail that went up!…ah you people I put my phone inside my bag and took several steps back wards. It was trying to escape so it was jumping on people and there is no way that thing would jump on me on top say I wan write gist for una.

It sha escaped, my heart was still doing gbim gbim and trust me when one of the men around came back with it dead ,blood oozing from its mouth my heart beat faster than the drums they would use to wake up the gods somewhere in the eastern part of the country. This thing is huge!!!
When they brought it back dead, the shouts of people got the attention of my H.O.D and then she came down to have a look at it. They actually carried the thing to her like a peace offering, she looked at it once and said it was a reptile called iguana (as per she too smart na). I quickly looked it up on google and google said it was harmless, first of all that is google and secondly this iguana is Nigerian bred there is no way that thing can be harmless!.. Hian

@Mynd44, OAM4J wehdone sirs!

See videos here
https://lagosgirlgossipstories./2018/11/21/the-thing-sucking-our-cgpa/

Re: See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by indigenous234(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
NatGeo Wild people......

GoTV subscribers!!! �
Re: See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by heed101(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
That's a monitor lizard. You can as well Google search it too

1 Like

Re: See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by techgeek12(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Barondenigeria:
So earlier today I was at my department to see my supervisor, to be very honest I was not even out to look for any gist mans just wanna graduate and leave school. That’s how I started hearing shouts o , it was coming from the vendors shop where they sell drinks, photocopy and print out files. First of all I started looking for my phone to capture whatever it was because its not normal for people to be just shouting anyhow. That’s how I found my phone and as I looked up , my eyes caught a glimpse of something that looked like a crocodile because it was greenish and it had this long tail that went up!…ah you people I put my phone inside my bag and took several steps back wards. It was trying to escape so it was jumping on people and there is no way that thing would jump on me on top say I wan write gist for una.

It sha escaped, my heart was still doing gbim gbim and trust me when one of the men around came back with it dead ,blood oozing from its mouth my heart beat faster than the drums they would use to wake up the gods somewhere in the eastern part of the country. This thing is huge!!!
When they brought it back dead, the shouts of people got the attention of my H.O.D and then she came down to have a look at it. They actually carried the thing to her like a peace offering, she looked at it once and said it was a reptile called iguana (as per she too smart na). I quickly looked it up on google and google said it was harmless, first of all that is google and secondly this iguana is Nigerian bred there is no way that thing can be harmless!.. Hian

@Mynd44, OAM4J wehdone sirs!

See videos here
https://lagosgirlgossipstories./2018/11/21/the-thing-sucking-our-cgpa/
Sweet monitor lizard meat, tasty yum yum

PS: your HOD is olodo rabata

2 Likes

Re: See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by samuelchimmy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Iguana ko,Governor igwuanyi ni

That's a monitor lizard ikaraka
Re: See Video Of Strange Animal (iguana) Killed In Unilag Today! by Barondenigeria: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Iguana ko,Governor igwuanyi ni

That's a monitor lizard ikaraka

grin cheesy why you dey para?

(1) (Reply)

2weeks Old Redmi Note 11 Pro For Sale / DELLS UP FOR GRABS / Questions For Well Vast Cisco Professionals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.