Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running (1115 Views)

Programming On My Phone!!!!!!!!!! / 40 Free Online Courses To Learn Programming On Coursera / Learn Website Design And Programming On Weekends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
The following ebooks are available for grabs now. Whether you're a novice to programming or you already know a few things about a particular programming language or not, these ebooks are for all levels.

We have some for starters, other for intermediate and even for pros.

We have limited subjects covered for now. But we are working hard towards getting more prepared gor you.

Check out the available ones in the list below

* Python tutorials for starters (Beginners)
* Phython 3 for starters
* Networking for starters
* Programming in C++ for starters
* Master ios game development
* Learn Linux in 5 days
* Advance your mysql skills for professionals
* PHP for professionals
* A - Z Adobe photoshop lessons for beginners and intermediate
* Master arduino for intermediate
* Learn GO programming for beginners

If you're interested in any of the ebooks. Please send me am email or mention me on the post.

Each E-book costs - 1,000

If you consider the knowledge contained in this book you'll realise 1,000 is a token to pay for it.
Re: Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running by waali(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why ask someone to pay 1k for any of these when you can point the person to a place where they can get it downloaded with just their mb? I don't know how you see it though but selling books you're not the author or authorized to sell is bad.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running by Hibrahym: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Or just go to:
- teachyourselfcs.com
- https://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming
Re: Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thunder fire you. 1k ontop of ebook that you downloaded from b-ok.org.

(1) (Reply)

I Need My App To Be In Apple Store Who Can Help, Is On Playstore Already / Download Psiphon 3 Pro For Android, Ios And Windows / Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.