Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nicki Minaj Supports Tekashi 6ix9ine During Time Of Need: "Danny, I Love You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Supports Tekashi 6ix9ine During Time Of Need: "Danny, I Love You" (363 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Tekashi 6ix9ine Funniest “MEMES Rocking Twitter” / Jailed Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Gets '69' Tattoo And His Hair Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Supports Tekashi 6ix9ine During Time Of Need: "Danny, I Love You" by Evblogs: 1:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Nicki Minaj has added her voice to DJ Akademik's, in declaring Tekashi 6ix9ine's album pushed back. Nicki posted the following message via Instagram, by invoking his pet name "Danny" as she wished him and his family the best in overcoming the greatest obstacle to ever come his way.

"For reasons beyond music, the record company will hold off on putting his project out for now," she wrote on Instagram. "Danny, I love you and am praying for you, your Mother, daughter & her Mom during this time."

read more https://www.comfirmmusic.com/2018/11/nicki-minaj-supports-tekashi-6ix9ine.html

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends Quality Time With RMD On Set / 2 Ex-beauty Queens, Sephanie Kalu & Iheoma Nnadi Show Off Their Pert Derries / President Muhammadu Buhari And His Wife Aisha Host Nigerian Entertainer In Aso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.