Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. (996 Views)

Will Man United Miss Wayne Rooney? / 3 Players Chelsea Need To Buy To Perform At The Top Next Season / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by achall(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2006
i think man united will push chelsea much harder,and have a better season
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by UTD4LYF: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2006
depends who they buy lyk u no smiley

big up 2 the reds
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by Priscila(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2006
I can bet next season they will be far much behind Arsenal.
They wont shine again and they have not yet shined cos Chelsea has the cup at hand.
Rooney might be somewhere else!
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by UTD4LYF: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2006
rooney going!!! Stupid- sounds lyk jelousy from the humiliating defeat the uther day grin

never mind tho m8- henry is still in london for 5 more games smiley
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by Priscila(f): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
UTD4LYF
Welcome!
I 've restrained myself because I can see its your second post. You know much of sports but new on the forum.
My advice is that avoid bad insults if you must insult.
I don't take such insults but for now I guess you are just excited for defeating gunners!I forgive you!
Watch your tongue next time and read the rules!
BAD insults(provocative) are not allowed here my pal
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by UTD4LYF: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2006
imo it is no insult of what i said. But i don't mean to be nasty wink

Just think Thierrys times up at Highbury, not Rooneys

Cheers,
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by Jackal(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
Man United will definitely shine this season.
Chelsea is running away with the title this season because of the absence of some major players at the wrong time in United ranks.
Roy Keane left mysteriously and then United lost their best player,Gabriel Heinze and recently Paul scholes.
I just hope Ferguson buys 2 good Central Midfielders and maybe a right-back defender.
The team is looking good and its potent enough to challenge Chelsea's challenge.

@ Priscilla,
Don't get too excited on Rooney. He cannot leave United now. He is the future of Man United and he's got so many more years to stay at Manchester.
Arsenal also suffered major absence of key players to injuries. Lauren, Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell arre key players to the Gunners and these lotz were surely missed.
Chelsea on the other hand, have been extremely lucky with their players. Are these players on drugs?
Lampard and Terry are always available and Chelsea has a strength in-depth and have a suitable replacement for each of their players.
That has been Chelsea's strength.
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by Priscila(f): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2006
UTD4LYF
I have just gotten your name- United For Life! isn't it?

Are you sure you are not a gunner who has changed identity? cos you dont sound new on this forum.

I knew with man U winning us such names would crop up.

I guess you are hucarson or Jargene of man U but if you are actually new am sorry to mistake you.

Jackal: Conspiracy on Man U fans. Its only gunners for life and for one to twist to UTD4LYF I smell a rat!
as I suspect is only a gunner who can carry" for life" everywhere!
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by UTD4LYF: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2006
well, well, well i thought you said no bad insults.

I live in Manchester, have supported Utd all my life and am new to this thing. As you seem to be from New Jersey I accept that you will not take football at the same level as me- i find it quite insulting to be labeled an arsenal fan. feel free to look at this link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6rxMiqUTaeU&search=ronaldo

cheers,
Re: Will Man United Shine Again Next Season. by mukina2: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2006
nooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Man U 2 Arsenal 0! Henry Missing / Eto o's Injury A Big Blow For Barca! / Jose Morinho Lays Claim To Coach Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.