Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert (6315 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2018
hello,
each webmaster is worried that Nov 21, has passed and Google has not sent any mail regarding normal PAYOUT....well take a glimpse of my chat with one of their agent dis morning....so we should all relax, payment n email will come..beside, today is thanksgiving day in the US, which is a national holiday....hopefully lets wait for Monday, November 26..cheers...

01:49

gddsmith said:

Check your bank account. Regardless of what the Adsense interface shows the only thing that matters is if it's in the bank account or not while sometimes the Adsense interface is slow to update. It's been a while but in the past I've had the money in the bank account for up to a week before the Adsense interface showed that it was issued.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by WISER9JA: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2018
THought i was the only one waiting for the damn mai to come in angry angry
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
i think it is because of the thanks giving holiday

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Electronics: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks OP. You did a great job by finding out. Thumbs up bro
valentineuwakwe:
hello,
each webmaster is worried that Nov 21, has passed and Google has not sent any mail regarding normal PAYOUT....well take a glimpse of my chat with one of their agent dis morning....so we should all relax, payment n email will come..beside, today is thanksgiving day in the US, which is a national holiday....hopefully lets wait for today..cheers...

01:49

gddsmith said:

Check your bank account. Regardless of what the Adsense interface shows the only thing that matters is if it's in the bank account or not while sometimes the Adsense interface is slow to update. It's been a while but in the past I've had the money in the bank account for up to a week before the Adsense interface showed that it was issued.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Septre: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
I know someone who has got his money. Admob though. He got his mail and has been paid.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nuclearact: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Septre:
I know someone who has got his money. Admob though. He got his mail and has been paid.
Which bank? Or is it Payoneer?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Septre: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nuclearact:
Which bank? Or is it Payoneer?
I don't know the bank he just pasted the screen shot in a whatsapp group the date was 21st of Nov 2018.

Also this guy has got the payment email
https://www.nairaland.com/4858580/admob-just-paid-me-now
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
[sub][/sub]
kryptochats:
i think it is because of the thanks giving holiday

Bro... What do you have to say about those guys who click their ads using VPN via admob?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by dogstyle007(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
I got a mail from them yesterday around almost 12 am
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by grazman: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
dogstyle007:
I got a mail from them yesterday around almost 12 am
no mail from them yet
Worried embarassed
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by dogstyle007(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
grazman:
no mail from them yet
Worried embarassed
just chill, it will arrive before tomorrow morning
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
fastseo:
[sub][/sub]

Bro... What do you have to say about those guys who click their ads using VPN via admob?
God will punish them thats all i have to say . they will bring bad name to Naija and next thing google bans Nigerians from using adsense simple.

5 Likes

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
anyone got mail yet ? mine keeps showing pending!

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by grazman: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
kryptochats:
no mail yet.....

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Cleveradah: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Guys I need help I want to get into this business of AdSense and amazon...
I have a blogger website I just want to know how am going to register as a Nigerian and get paid...
Can someone give me a briefing...

Here's my website:
www.alphauploads..com
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by dogstyle007(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2018
Cleveradah:
Guys I need help I want to get into this business of AdSense and amazon...
I have a blogger website I just want to know how am going to register as a Nigerian and get paid...
Can someone give me a briefing...

Here's my website:
www.alphauploads..com
get a good domain name first, you can start from there

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2018
kryptochats:

That's over 12m am seeing there wow

I made that statement because i know adsense will mount serious investigation to ascertain those that earn genuinely.
That is why we must all condemn those thread in any way we can.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Sixtusgerald(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2018
AdSense is on holiday till Monday
Not only Nigerians was not paid
Even my friend in UK too, India ,Austra
Though we might see mass ban soon
Cos of auto click
So chill
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
fastseo:

That's over 12m am seeing there wow

I made that statement because i know adsense will mount serious investigation to ascertain those that earn genuinely.
That is why we must all condemn those thread in any way we can.
grin
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
kryptochats:
grin

But why u no want reply my mail nah kiss I don't know if whatapps will be preferable
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by grazman: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Reason

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by dagooddevil: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2018
It's 25th and I haven't even received adsense email.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
anyone paid yet ?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Electronics: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Still showing pending. No email yet.
kryptochats:
anyone paid yet ?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Electronics:
Still showing pending. No email yet.
mehn this is really serious
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Electronics: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2018
My friend just received his money this evening. Hopefully by tomorrow. He received his mail since 21st so lets be patient.
kryptochats:
mehn this is really serious
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by bravomd(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2018
If you've not been paid it means your account has be scheduled for banned. 3 people confirmed so far cry
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2018
A chat with a friend of mine.

Best advice to all, if you have several sites please don't connect one account to them, you can get two accounts or more. So that one offense or trouble here won't affect all sitea

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
kryptochats:
its a technical issue some people got paid some didnt https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9193499?hl=en&vid=0-66539277769-1543264056988
But listen to my advice. If you have 2 apps use two accounts on them, if you have 2 websites use two accounts.
Some might think of conflicting addresses during verification.. Alll my adsense pin didn't come to my house, I use any address I don't know then go to the post office two weeks or week before it arrives, look for the post office deliverer that covers that location i use, collect his number and start communicating with him, once it arrives he will contact me, then i find him 200 or 500 naira.

Then on the payment section use different account number not same with the previous one.

There was a time i suffered a ban and it affected all my blogs.
What actually caused The ban was that i changed a theme on a site and forgot to output the menu, didn't know that the new theme hide all Menu, then what came was ban saying poor navigation problem.
Ever since then I had to use separate accounts.
Cos first I had to get new domains, dump all domains before I could continue with them.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
fastseo:

But listen to my advice. If you have 2 apps use two accounts on them, if you have 2 websites use two accounts.
Some might think of conflicting addresses during verification.. Alll my adsense pin didn't come to my house, I use any address I don't know then go to the post office two weeks or week before it arrives, look for the post office deliverer that covers that location i use, collect his number and start communicating with him, once it arrives he will contact me, then i find him 200 or 500 naira.

Then on the payment section use different account number not same with the previous one.

There was a time i suffered a ban and it affected all my blogs.
What actually caused The ban was that i changed a theme on a site and forgot to output the menu, didn't know that the new theme hide all Menu, then what came was ban saying poor navigation problem.
Ever since then I had to use separate accounts.
Cos first I had to get new domains, dump all domains before I could continue with them.
. you need to read googles new policy now , if you have two accounts you may be on your way to getting banned !

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018
27 Nov and no payment from my side. Plz who has received his

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal / BTjunkie Shuts Down / Get Free 10,000 Facebook Likes From Seomarts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.