Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (54834 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
All i see is a moving traffic....

Come to lasgidi, v.i enroute constain...life go tire you.

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Abimbola007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Is this one traffic? Maybe they should check Lagos traffic. See space in btw their cars

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Anonymous4: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
This happened every Year because of the Thanksgiving.. it's not new to them

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just look at how organised the traffic is but in my dear country naija it will be d opposite. Its only in naija in a one way traffic u will c a commercial taxi driver going towards d opposite direction towards d traffic and some drivers trying to drive their cars through the sidewalk meant for pedestrians. If road safety or lastma or edstma official try to stop d offending driver instead of d driver to apologize im go dey insult d officer. In some extreme cases some drivers will come out of their car then pull their clothes and start fighting the traffic officers naked. God save naija.

4 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Daint: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Looks beautiful actually
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
You sef see the difference This is traffic congestion otherwise known as gridlock Let them touchdown Muritala Mohammed Airpot Story will change to Go Slow or Hold Up
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by kamez(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
congested but still organized...

if na for Lagos u for Don see Danfo wey for follow one way

2 Likes

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
we dey call hold up you dey call abuja....be like say u never come lagos before

I left Lagos 2012.

I'm coming again next week
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
bid4rich:
That one na traffic?

What about this?

grin grin
chai! I no know who swear for us like this
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobodys(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Even at it, see how organised the traffic jam is. Danfo drivers in Lagos will scatter the line in mini-seconds.

Buh still, this is nothing compared to the what I do face here in Lagos
Lolz, my thoughts exactly.... The sight is beautiful..if Na naija now... * make I not talk*.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
omoregea:

have you lived in lagos for on month? Lagos dont have this Hi-way but i have been in trafic from island going to mainland for 6 hrs
oboy.. that's like Benin to abuja shocked
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.
Most hold ups here are within short distance.
The major area for hold up is the redemption camp area.
I don't know if people still experience it

In Abuja here.i haven't seen hold up where you get stuck for 20 to 30mins
Hold-ups this long do happen in Lagos.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by zigalo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
chai... See as traffic fine.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by simplesearch: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Evidence of prosperity! America is a leveler!!
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
This one is not traffic o... Lagos traffic na bumper to bumper... inbetween those cars can still fit a car... if na lagos, lane grabbers go don snatch many lanes
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by IamPlato(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2018

And Somebody Said Nigeria Is An Intelligent Country. Imagine This Traffic In Nigeria...
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by LazyShylock: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
It still happens o. Imagine hold up from Berger to Redemption Camp.
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
JayRise:
Hmm. Too congested, but still organized.
You NAILED.
CONGESTED and BEAUTIFUL
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Even at it, see how organised the traffic jam is. Danfo drivers in Lagos will scatter the line in mini-seconds.

Buh still, this is nothing compared to the what I do face here in Lagos

The annoying thing about Lagos traffic is those that will automatically create a third and sometimes fourth lane instead of maintaining the normal two lane.

Doing this will create more problem,and I noticed that a lot of Nigerian drivers don't obey traffic light. Once lasma is out, everyone goes their way.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by MrGoogle88: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
See as eariel view cute, even traffic go dey hungry one to enter.the usa must have been made by a different God
They made their money by selling Africans a white Jesus in exchange for our wealth of resources.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by stixz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.

I stayed in Abuja for a while, hold up there dy Creche, Lagos own dy prepare for convocation
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Hennyola(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Come and try this aerial view for Ibadan and see how organised they are

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wow.....All I can see are cars..
No motor
Look very well... there are motors
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by vioment: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Go slow wey look like party avenue. Very organized go slow, wey be say I no mind dey. A human kind of go slow, am not talking about primitive and animals type of go slow; Organizational brain no fall on them.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by AJohnnasa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
405 Freeway. Such an irony.

Lagos traffic dey learn for where this one dey.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by miqos02(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
this one even beutifies the environment
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by keryj(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is Xmas traffic colour ( red and white) oyinbo can be creative sha grin even when suffering in traffic cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by otipoju(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
daveP:
It's Thanksgiving Day, let's be thankful our own traffic congestion never reach this one. We still dey process admission for where this Los Angeles own dey do nysc.

Atlanta traffic na their Baba.
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by condralbedez: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Yea.true.

Bros if nah ABJ u dey ,dey talk about hold up,just chill!its not for you,only lagosians knw how e dey sub。
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
we dey call hold up you dey call abuja....be like say u never come lagos before
did you read his post at all? undecided
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by waxyung(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
The cutest traffic congestion ever. Nigeria is the only place traffic congestion twerks
Re: The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
condralbedez:
Bros if nah ABJ u dey ,dey talk about hold up,just chill!its not for you,only lagosians knw how e dey sub。
he said he hasn't seen hold up in Abuja for 20-30mins which is correct.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.