Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them (982 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by dreddblog: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-6LEtrTC59qE/W_UI42iBXBI/AAAAAAAAD7g/WdDXgM0lscgn2yQS0IG9sSl5aQ-4r92gQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-3-96.png[/img]

CCTV cameras caught the heartstopping moment when the man and woman, reportedly a couple, were almost hit by the car before it crashed into a wall.

The video footage shows the man grabbing his female companion and throwing them both on the ground to escape the speeding vehicle.

The couple narrowly cheated death on November 10, at an unknown location, with the video later widely shared on social media.

It sees them walking casually side by side, the man in a chequered shirt and the woman in a black vest and flip-flops. Suddenly the grey car comes speeding towards them, and the man steps in to pull the woman out of its way.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ZgOuvwfAt5E/W_UKFH7idTI/AAAAAAAAD7s/dmNQGWQCtlg3MEL2zbxapbbY1fkrM5N-QCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-1-188.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BloyAAcUxhg/W_UKGJKYV2I/AAAAAAAAD7w/gTx3ucEREfUsLisVGwtX4ybo3IcUpvqsgCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-2-260.png[/img]

Watch the video below ==> https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/superman-man-saves-his-girlfriend-after.html?m=1
Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by Baddiezz(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
A Nigerian guy won't try this

3 Likes

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by superlanny(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
I can never do this for any naija girl, I'll gladly save my life first, but I go save my mama sha or my sister's, my gf... tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by Optionally(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by CaroLyner(f): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Not all heroes wear capes

3 Likes

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2018
superlanny:
my sister's

Just imagine your Sister's Boyfriend concurring with you..
grin

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by superlanny(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Just imagine your Sister's Boyfriend concurring with you..
grin

lol, maybe I was a bit harsh, don't want to generalize not all naija ladies are nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by TimiRume(f): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Baddiezz:
Most don't have the stamina to pull this off , don't bother about any other reason they give. If i'm with a Nigerian guy i'll have to be super sensitive to save myself because the highest he might do is shout, 'babe clear!' grin

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Baddiezz:
EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by Baddiezz(f): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
TimiRume:
Most don't have the stamina to pull this off , don't bother about any other reason they give. If i'm with a Nigerian guy i'll have to be super sensitive to save myself because the highest he might do is shout, 'babe clear!' grin
lmao IKR

1 Like

Re: Superman! Man Saves His Girlfriend After A Speeding Car Flew Towards Them by dreddblog: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
CaroLyner:
Not all heroes wear capes
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young Drags Tiwa Savage To Court Over Lyrics Theft / Tekno In Tears As He Disgrace Psquare In Dance Competition! / Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Johnson At 2018 The Future Awards Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.