Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

In Need Of An Apartment Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of An Apartment Urgently (346 Views)

I Need A Nice Self-contained Apartment Urgently For Rent / One Room Apartment Urgently Needed @ Onipanu And Environs / I Need An Apartment Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Apartment Urgently by djgreenland(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Please, it's getting to the end of the year again., and I am sure many people will want to relocate to a better apartment in 2019.

Please if you want to leave your area close to Mushin, Surlere, Oshodi and environs and you want to give it out so the new person won't go through the stress of agency wahala come in here.

Help someone today!

(1) (Reply)

Sale Selling: 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Mowe, Ogun / Twin Duplex For Sale In Arepo / WOW!!!!! 2 Blocks Of Flats In Odo-ado Ota For Only 14 Mil + Gift!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.